Are you an experienced management assistant with a talent for organising and looking for a great challenge in an innovative and inspiring environment? This is the job for you!
As a management assistant in the Innovation Centre you will support R&D Directors in their daily job. You will be part of the Management & Support team. Together with your colleagues in the team you will also organise and facilitate events.
What we ask
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- You have a passion for organising
- Good digital skills and experience in using all MicroSoft applications
- You are flexibel and can adapt easily to changing circumstances
What we offer
Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence;
We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary between 2927,- and 3500,- based on 36 hours & benefits package so you can enjoy it;
Workweek of 36 hours, competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 4% and the ability to work from home;
Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey;
A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners;
Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world;
Free cheese and milk at lunch and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy;
FrieslandCampina has a ‘fietsplan’.
- Prepare, arrange and conduct management assistant activities for R&D Director, like scheduling and preparing agenda, taking care of correspondence, organising email;
- Organising international business travel, including accomodation and transport;
- Organising and facilitating events in the Innovation Centre. From developing a program to arranging catering, booking rooms, digital tools, receiving guests;
- Prepare presentation materials and making sure communication in the teams is done in an effective way.
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
Want to work with colleagues from 32 nationalities in R&D who work together intensively in an inspiring environment? Then here is your opportunity. Our Innovation Centre in Wageningen consists of four parts: a large pilot plant with cooling and storage warehouses and three buildings in which the offices and the strictly hygienic laboratories are housed. Pedestrian bridges and atriums connect the different parts with each other. The centre also includes an experience centre, an innovation kitchen and a test bakery. Here, Consumers, Customers and Employees of FrieslandCampina from all over the world can experience our tasty products. In order to accelerate and strengthen our innovation process, we also work together with innovation partners such as Wageningen University & Research Centre, other knowledge institutes, our member dairy farmers, customers and suppliers in the Innovation Centre.
About our team and office:
- A multidisciplinary team — highly skilled, focused on making our best work together
- A friendly environment — with wonderful cafeteria, free milk, cheese and Lattiz coffee
- Sustainability - BREEAM certified sustainable building & and in view of the rise of electric means of transport, there are charging points for electric cars, scooters and / or bicycles.
About your work-life balance:
- The option to work from home — we learned to master Hybrid working
- Travel reimbursement — if you don't live around the corner
- Learn more about our innovation center here: