Are you looking for a challenging Supply Chain role in the very heart of the organization, right in between commercial & the factories? This could be your chance! Because we are looking for a commercialization specialist for FrieslandCampina Professional, part of our Business Group Food & Beverage. FrieslandCampina Professional develops, produces and commercializes a wide range of dairy products and ingredients, ranging from cream, butter, cheese to encapsulates. Within the global Commercialization team of FrieslandCampina Professional, specialist area will be External Manufacturing, Systems & Vegan portfolio. In this project manager role, you facilitate our customers and ensure the delivery of customer centric, end-to-end supply chain solutions for new and changing products/concepts requested by our commercial Fighting Units.
What we ask
- Master degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or Marketing
- Minimum of 6 years of Supply Chain/Operations experience, preferably in a Demand / Supply Planning / Manufacturing environment within FMCG
- Minimum of 4 years experience in project and change management
- Affinity with planning systems (SAP/OMP)
- Entrepreneurial, customer-focused mind-set and mentality and drive for results
- Pragmatic, seeking for solutions that can be implemented efficiently and effectively
- Innovative thinker, excited by challenges and new idea’s, seeking solutions and new approaches
- Enthusiastic team player, able to coach peers, motivate, work- and engage with colleagues, management and (internal) customers
- Strong communication and stakeholders management skills
- Commercial affinity and mindset
- Able to frequently travel to the relevant supply locations
- Fluently in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- You are able to work under pressure, in a dynamic environment with different type of stakeholders
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence;
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it;
- Competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey;
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths;
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners;
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world;
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy.
As a commercialization specialist, you are the point of contact for our (internal) SC customers regarding new product innovations and product portfolio management. Your role forms the linking pin between our Fighting Units on one hand, and our supply plants and other supply chain teams on the other. You realize your objectives with multidisciplinary teams. Your responsibilities are:
• OTIF project execution (Realization of project deliverables within agreed timing and according to budget and requirements)
• Design customer focused, E2E supply chain solutions for new or changed products/concepts
• Coordinate our Professional commercialization activities and coach the team in delivering against and beyond aspired commercialization standards; setting KPI standards and driving process improvements
• Manage stakeholders across make, P&D and marketing at tactical level (plant and cluster management, brand manager/lead, R&D, QA, Procurement).
• Implement successful introductions of new products and changes
• First point of contact of business teams for new products or portfolio related questions, introduce and implement the requests in the full supply chain
• Drive make or buy decisions for supply chain solutions for new concepts, by assessing the capabilities, complexity and capacity options together with our supply chain partners in R&D, Quality and Procurement
• Lead projects, manage and maintain a realistic timeline in projects and take immediate action to minimize impact in case of delays
• Participate in multi-disciplinary projects with customer focus to deliver product innovations and lead projects with supply chain focus
• Execute product portfolio review for own scope in line with our aligned drumbeat and drive relevant decision making accordingly, based on supply chain and customer input
• Support tender project managers of the Fighting Unit (e.g. providing required data, supply connections, cost price requests) and execute capability and complexity check for products/ SKU in scope.
The Commercialisation Team is part of the FrieslandCampina global Professional Customer Supply Chain organisation and is based in Amersfoort. You will be part of a diverse, ambitious team and will report to the global Professional SC Development & Commercialization Lead. You will frequently be in contact with our Professional supply locations of the respective portfolio and frequent (weekly / bi-weekly) travel to these locations is considered to be critical to the success of this role.
Want to work with one of the largest dairy companies in the world with the head quarter located in Amersfoort? Here we work with multidisciplinary disciplines to make a real difference in the lives of millions of people by providing the very best nutrition. Fulfilling our purpose, better nutrition for the world, requires great efforts from many people. We believe that people as diverse as our nutritional offerings – including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religious belief, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style – enrich our lives and strengthen our business. About our team and office:
- A multidisciplinary team — highly skilled, focused on making our best work together
- A friendly environment — with wonderful cafeteria, free milk, cheese and Lattiz coffee, and subsidized lunches drinks and events
- Easily accessible — close to central station and with private parking spaces