Within the commercialisation team of Customer Supply Chain organisation cheese, we are looking for a Commercialisation specialist cheese. As Commercialisation Specialist you facilitate our customers with the development and introduction of new products in the cheese category. The objective is to manage product innovations and changes of product in the most effective and efficient way, finding the best supply chain solutions, to ensure that our customers and consumers are served in the most optimal way.
The Commercialisation Specialist ensures the delivery of customer centric, end-to-end supply chain solutions for new and changing products/concepts requested by our Fighting Units. As commercialisation specialist, you are the point of contact for our customers regarding new product innovations and product portfolio management. You are the linking pin between our Fighting Units, plants and other supply chain teams. You realize your objectives with multidisciplinary teams.
What we ask
- Master degree, preferably in Supply Chain Management / Logistics or Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of Supply Chain/Operations experience in a Demand / Supply Planning / Manufacturing environment within FMCG
- Preferable experience in project and change management
- Entrepreneurial, customer-focused mind-set and mentality and drives for results
- Pragmatic, seeking for solutions that can be implemented efficiently and effectively
- Innovative thinker, excited by challenges and new idea’s, seeking solutions and new approaches
- Enthusiastic, able to motivate and engage with colleagues, management and customers
- Strong communication and stakeholders management skills
- Commercial affinity and mindset
- Fluently in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- You are able to work under pressure, in a dynamic environment with different type of stakeholders
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Workweek of 38 hours, competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
Your responsibilities are:
- Design customer focused, E2E supply chain solutions for new or changed products/concepts
- Implement successful introductions of new products and changes
- First point of contact of business teams for new products or portfolio related questions, introduce and implement the requests in the full supply chain
- Drive make or buy decisions for supply chain solutions for new concepts, by assessing the capabilities, complexity and capacity options together with our supply chain partners
- Cooperate with R&D, Quality, Procurement and Partnerships team to find the right outsourcing partners in case of an outsourcing solution for a new product
- Own and manage a realistic timeline in projects and take immediate action to minimize impact in case of delays
- Participate in projects with customer focus to deliver product innovations and lead projects with supply chain focus
- Execute product portfolio review for own scope according to drumbeat and drive relevant decision making based on supply chain and customer input
- Assess requests based on cheese menu card solutions to prevent additional supply chain complexity, or escalate in case of deviation to relevant decision platform
- Process article and change requests
- Support tender project managers of the Fighting Unit (e.g. providing required data, supply connections, cost price requests) and execute capability and complexity check for products/ SKU in scope.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Commercialisation Team is part of the FrieslandCampina Customer Supply Chain Cheese organisation and is based in Amersfoort. You will be part of a diverse, ambitious team and will report to the Commercialisation Lead. You will frequently be in contact with our cheese locations and will visit them now and then.