Customer Service Officer - FrieslandCampina
As Customer Service Officer within Friesland Campina, you will come to work for one of the biggest dairy companies in the world. Our Customer Service department is responsible for a customer focused and efficient Order To Cash process in order to deliver and invoice products to our customers with the requested amount, quality and information at the desired time with the highest customer satisfaction possible. You will contribute to FrieslandCampina’s success by ensuring a high level of competence in the Customer Support Area. The work location for this job is Wolvega.
What we ask
- Bachelor or Master degree;
- Experience with SAP (must have)
- Fluent speaking of the Dutch and English language and Spanish is preferable;
- Knowledge of MS Office, with high level knowledge of Excel (must have);
- Experience within the FMCG/Dairy sector is preferable;
- Proactive, flexible, no 9-5 mentality, dealing with changing circumstances and customer oriented;
- Strong communication & influencing skills;
- Enthusiastic about acquiring new skills and knowledge, as well as for developing others;
- A great organizer ensuring tight deadlines are met both internally and externally;
- Analytical strong, able to identify patterns and opportunities in complex data; Accurate.
What we offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job and your experienceFrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the jobWe find it important for our people to continuously growIt's in our belief that this will help you to make more impact in your job and in our company
- You will be the first point of contact for customers of FrieslandCampina
- Daily contact with customers and colleagues at factories, logistic department and Sales;
- You will arrange timely and complete administration of sales related tasks, including pricing and promotional activities;
- Managing the order process and processing of orders and related documents in SAP;
- Supporting at Continuous Improvement projects (following LEAN principles)
- This job has a high level of independency, cooperation with strategic customers and working on project base;
- You will be part of the Shared Service Center for Logistic Excellence (SSCLE).
- The SSCLE is taking care of the export process for FrieslandCampina products all around the world.