Business IT Analyst
Within the IT Supply Chain department of FrieslandCampina we are looking for a IT Business Analyst with SAP PLM expertise.
The IT Supply Chain Innovation team is responsible for all IT solutions within the R&D/Innovation domain.
SAP PLM is the core application used to support the FrieslandCampina business processes in this domain.
What we ask
The ideal candidate for this IT Business Analyst position has the following capabilities:
- Self-managed professional with experience in R&D and innovation processes supported in SAP PLM.
- Technical knowledge of SAP PLM and a good understanding of business needs & operational requirements within the Innovate domain.
- Strong capabilities on dealing with Data and Analytics with the ability to translate business needs in IT solutions
- Sense of ownership, ensuring projects and other changes are delivered according agreed time lines and SLA.
- Good communication skills and team spirit.
- Academic/Bachelor Master or proven further ‘self-learning education’.
- 5-7 years of work experience in the SAP PLM domain.
- Bonus points for a good sense of humour
What we offer
We care about your well being so in return for your hard work we offer:
- An open and friendly working environment within our Kuala Lumpur office.
- Cooperation with a great team of IT experts within the Innovate team and supply chain IT domain to expand your knowledge and experience.
- An international working environment spreading from Europe to the far East with a complex landscape of IT solutions to support our supply chain processes.
- A position where you can have an immediate impact on the quality of the IT services we offer to our business.
- Opportunity to make use of our extensive online and physical training portfolio offered within our FrieslandCampina Academy
- A competitive salary and reward system.
Your daily work will be focused on the following pillars:
Business process and technology improvement
- Expert of E2E Product lifecycle management business processes and translate business challenges and value opportunities into process and technology solutions.
- Liaise with the service development team to suggest a high level functional solution
- Develop a comprehensive requirement specifications that will determine the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions
- Strong data and analytics capabilities, with the ability to translate data and analytics into value opportunities and insights for the business
IT Strategy Definition & Execution
- Provides input for domain IT strategy and strategic portfolio planning/ Roadmap
- Prioritization of innovation / change in cooperation with business owners.
- Brings the outside in - understand the own industry end-to-end, bringing best in class processes / technology and ways of working
- Support the FrieslandCampina business in defining their business process and technology requirements and strategy
- Safeguard platform strategy and global process template
- Collaborate effectively with other service units, platforms and IT Clusters
Knowledge Expert & Advisor
- Possesses a deep understanding of the assigned business area E2E process and technology knowledge of global and local solutions
- Coaches colleagues on way of working
- Is a trustworthy advisor (person to go to) for identifying opportunities and risks for solution developments and for supporting management in decision making
- Manage and realize large projects and change initiatives (classic Waterfall + Agile Scrum)
- Manage project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine feasibility of projects
- Develop project estimates & complete financial model to deliver projects
- Define and plan (including budget) assigned projects
- Create support for project objectives in the organization
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make
a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The team you will be working with consists of five dedicated Business Analysts working closely together on the full scope of Innovate and product lifecycle management and in close cooperation with colleagues within other teams in IT like Plan, Deliver, warehousing, Quality and Make. You will also frequently engage with the Platform & Unit Leads who are responsible for all E2E services. The team is mainly located in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Amersfoort (The Netherlands).