The technology department on site Veghel is preparing for the future and aiming to continuously improve our manufacturing processes. We are constantly working on further automation of our processes and gain more data. Do you want to contribute to the improvement of our processes that contribute to safety, quality, yield and/or sustainability improvement or cost decrease, at one of the largest plants of FrieslandCampina? Are you interested in technology and in (leading) projects? Do you get energy from working with people on all different levels? Site Veghel is looking for a driven and proactive Technology Specialist.
What we ask
- Relevant Master degree, preferably in Process Technology or Process Engineering
- Some experience in the process industry, preferably in the food or pharma industry.
- Able to communicate on different levels and be able to motivate people (stakeholder management skills);
- Able to lead small projects (non-Capex) or able to learn
- Solid communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Well-developed planning and organization skills
- Driven to take proactive ownership by analyzing and offering solutions We encourage young professionals that just started their professional carrier to apply as well.
What we offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn
You will be part of a professional team with around 30 technologists. As a process Technologist your duties and responsibilities amongst others will be:
- Improving the processes that contribute to safety, quality, yield and/or sustainability improvement or cost decrease.
- Leading (small) improvements of processes, coming up with new approaches and solutions for existing processes.
- Acquiring profound knowledge of operational processes and their interrelation within plants.
- Leading root cause analysis in case of complaints, quality or process deviations (trouble shooting).
- Support and advice internal and external stakeholders when it comes to matters related to our processes.
- Embracing new ideas and share knowledge within FrieslandCampina to continuously improve processes.
- Leading small projects for process improvement across more disciplines including defining the scope of the project;
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
Technology team Veghel is a team of 30 technologists who have a working experience between 0 and 30 years. We like our job and to discuss the challenges it faces during lunch but we also like to go out for a lunch walk and discuss subjects not related to work. We have a big open office in which it is easy to ask for help when needed or walk to one of the other disciplines. The culture is very open and it is easy to go to the operations manager of logistic manager when needed without an appointment.
Our office is in the middle of plant Veghel between al the production plants. This makes it easy to go to production for a simple question or check. The operators like to think with you for a solution of the problem or project you are working on. Of course you are part of FrieslandCampina. All 20,000 employees at FrieslandCampina share a single passion: getting more out of milk and aim to help people move forward in life. With our brands we reach millions of people in more than 100 countries. FrieslandCampina consists of a number of business groups and operating companies with offices all around the world. Within the Business Group FrieslandCampina Ingredients we are passionate about adding goodness to the foods, beverages and business that nourish the world. When some see only powder in bags, we see more options, more ideas, more ways to impact lives for good. Every day, we enrich the lives of millions of people through the nutritional passion and expertise we bring to the workplace.
At our plant in Veghel we manufacture high-quality whey- and milk-based ingredients, to supply manufacturers of foods, infant foods and pharmaceuticals worldwide.