Bring our purpose ‘Nourish by Nature’ to life
Providing better nutrition for people all over the world. We rely on our employees to bring our company purpose to life in all we do.
This applies especially to our communication professionals. We’ve divided Corporate Communication into three subsections aiming at different internal and external target groups: Media Relations, Internal Communication and Corporate Productions & Issue Management. Although the focus may differ from one subsection to another, the essence of our messaging is the same for all of our Corporate Communication teams.
Core tasks are:
- Enhancing storytelling, while making people proud of the company and their work
- Visualising the roles individual employees play in the success of FrieslandCampina
- Coordinating our Intranet, Yammer, digital signage, town hall meetings, webcasts and printed media communication to foster behaviour that will support our common objectives
Corporate Productions & Issue Management
Issue Management focuses on brand reputation. Core activities are:
- Creating annual and semi-annual reports, corporate presentations and brochures, videos of the company
- Aligning our corporate visual identity and visual guidelines
- Managing our corporate website and social media