Shopper Marketing Manager
To coordinates the development of high quality insights-driven channel & category strategies, to inform the Fighting Unit Strategy and 12Q Brand & Customer/Channel Plan. Support Sales organization in execution of Consumer and Channel Activation plans focused on in-store visibility and activation, distribution and (national) promo plan.
What we ask
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent. MBA degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 year Modern Trade Commercial experience in Shopper Marketing (Channel or Category Development), Marketing Management, and sales Management. Experience in leading FMCG company is preferred
• Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience of leading different kinds of shopper projects, include experience of leading shopper research, NPD from inception to launch, including concept development & research process. Knowing shopper insights and ability to translate into actions.
- Knowledge of customer POS data i.e. Dunhumby, C SMART, Retail Index; Neilsen/ Kantar
- Knowledge from e-Retailers / eCommerce is a plus
What we offer
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon, My Boy, and Debic. The extensive product range of quality products includes UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, condensed milk, and whipping cream. We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
- Leads development of insights-driven channel & category key findings, an input for Channel and Category Strategy.
- Co-develop data-driven Channel & Customer Plan for assigned channel to identify sales growth opportunity
- Support Sales team with Joint Business Planning, by providing compelling data & insights and supporting in aligning company goals with customer needs
- Monitor key business indicators: Forecasts, volume, OSA%, Customer/Distributor/Channel contribution by category, Hero SKU distribution by channel & identify priority channels, customers and development opportunities.
- Co-Identify key growth driver for eCommerce
- Co-Build comprehensive selling story to customer in related to channel and category plan
- Understand the generated Channel & Customer Insights and able to translate to insight-based Channel Planning
- Track key KPIs for assigned channel against target
- Co-Conduct Financial review for effective trade spending