Regional Key Account Manager APAC
We’re FrieslandCampina Ingredients, a global leader in proteins and prebiotics, addressing the growing need for innovative nutritional solutions to the world’s health and well-being challenges. Our drive is to get the right ingredients to you so you can create highly nutritious, sustainable applications for consumers with special dietary needs and preferences. So, they can get the most out of life, always. With over 100 years of experience in dairy proteins and 60 years in prebiotics, you can trust our established expertise. We’re made up of a team of over 1,700 dedicated specialists from around the world. As a global and inclusive employer, our team is made up of hundreds of backgrounds, experiences, skill sets and personalities – but we’re all united by a passion for addressing the world’s health and well-being challenges.
What we ask
- Min. Degree in Food Technology, Business, or related field
- A minimum of 6 years working experience in Business-to-Business sales
- Proven track record of success in managing and growing key accounts, consistently exceeding targets.
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
- Culturally aware and sensitive to diverse business practices in the Asia Pacific region.
- Ability to travel frequently and independently is essential
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- Competitive bonus scheme, flexible working hours, and the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
• Develop and implement comprehensive strategies to grow and manage assigned Global key accounts across the Asia Pacific region.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers for designated accounts, acting as their primary point of contact.
• Deeply understand the needs and challenges of each key account and develop tailored solutions that meet their specific requirements.
• Identify and pursue cross-selling and upselling opportunities within key accounts to unlock additional revenue potential.
• Manage and forecast sales pipelines, realization of budget net sales and profitability of assigned accounts.
• Provide ongoing account support and ensure timely resolution of any customer issues or concerns.
• Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., Product group managers, Marketing, Technical sales support) to ensure seamless delivery of solutions and services to key accounts.
• Analyze market trends and competitor activity, proactively identifying opportunities and threats in the Asia Pacific region.
• Contribute to the development and implementation of regional sales strategies and initiatives
You and us, we go way back. Maybe you grew up with our products, but you have certainly see our iconic brands on the shelves. Did you know that FrieslandCampina is one of the largest dairy cooperation’s in the world, owned by 10,564 member dairy farmers. Everyday our farmers and 22,961 employees in 32 countries try to get the most out of milk, from grass till glass. To us, milk is not just milk. It is more than that. It is something magical to our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness. Its not just about what we do, but we are. Driven by our purpose, to provide better nutrition for the world and good loving for our farmers, now and for generations to come.
We are constantly looking for new business opportunities to innovate, contribute and bring high-quality nutrition to the world. We build on a high performance and inclusive culture, act with a growth mindset and a go-getter mentality. That means people here are open, friendy and pragmatic. We are team players that seek collaborations built on trust and respect – and embrace the power of differences in order to grow together.
One of the reasons why our company is driven by our culture and our believe in the power of “we”. It’s in the our nature. For over 150 years, we treasure the uniqu nature of our differences. It is how we operate.