Join FrieslandCampina Professional as our Quality Specialist to drive the growth of its successful System propositions, like Lattiz!
FrieslandCampina Professional (FC-P) is a customer-centric organization, unleashing the full potential of the B2B world. FC-P aspires to become a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added solutions servicing direct and indirect customers. Expansion of our Systems business is recognized as one of the levers to realize this ambition. A new, integrated Systems organization is formed to carry out this responsibility for launching, driving and supporting existing and new system solutions in the markets across the globe.
What we ask
- Master Degree, in technical disciplines;
- 5-7y in quality roles in the field of durables, ideally table-top appliances for B2B sector;
- Root cause analyses skills;
- Certifications, 6 sigma, between discipline shifts is a pro;
- Experience in quality management system management, introduction;
- Experience in setting appliance/component/supplier quality standards;
- Experience in performing integral quality delivery;
- Experience in managing complaint and recalls.
Regarding competencies, we are looking for someone who is:
- Able to work in a matrix organization;
- Well-developed analytical;
- Good in problem solving;
- Good in communication (verbal and written);
- Good in all quality decision making with a customer mindset;
- Able to act in different cultures and in an international setting;
- Able to work throughout all organizational layers.
If you are also fluent in Dutch and English, a team player and dares to speak up, please make sure you apply now!
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence;
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it;
- Workweek of 38 hours, competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home;
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey;
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths;
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners;
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world;
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy;
- FrieslandCampina has a ‘fietsplan’.
1.Integral Quality Standards and Management per System
- Develop and install an integral quality management system covering multiple functions for internal and external suppliers.
- Secure integration of Systems' quality management system into the global Quality standards of FrieslandCampina and external suppliers. Perform integral (=function) quality delivery per system.
2.Consumable Quality Management per System
- Perform the role of Product QA to secure the customer experience with Systems.
- Develop standards of Quality Assurance and Approve Quality Control manuals for Processing Units manufacturing lines, critical components suppliers, and end-product suppliers.
3.Appliance Quality Management per System
- Perform the role of Appliance QA to secure the customer experience with Systems.
- Develop standards of Quality Assurance and Approve Quality Control manuals for Appliance manufacturing lines, critical components suppliers, and end-product suppliers (OEMs).
4.Customer Satisfaction Management
- Ensure that system elements (product, packaging, appliance, lock-in unit, function, output) are compliant to legislation, RFC guidelines, and in line with customer expectations.
- Assure resolution of non-conformities at the right levels and with the right suppliers.
5.Change and development initiatives
- Own Quality agenda and represent specific narrow-field expertise.
- Responsible for verifications, validations and overall sign offs within change or development initiatives.
6.Risk management, including hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Conduct hazard analysis and risk assessments for new and existing products, appliances, and consumables, and defining necessary preventive measures.
- Establish a process for identifying and addressing potential risks.
FrieslandCampina Professional is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added ingredients and solutions targeted at professional customers such as bakeries, fast food and coffee chains, hotels, restaurants, catering companies as well as industrial food and beverages companies.
In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth market, ingredient andsolution expertise, FrieslandCampina Professional helps customers to win in their markets. FrieslandCampina Professional is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient product and application development and production facilities around the world.