FrieslandCampina Ingredients North Ameria, Inc is seeking a Production Operator in our Delhi, New York manufacturing facility. The Production Operator performs a combination of production tasks including loading machinery, setting up jobs and adjusting operating machinery as well as observes machine processing for proper functioning and production of products. Position requires a minimum of 40 hours of work per week.
Positions starting at $24.03 per hour with a 70cent shift differential if applicable. Nights, weekends and holidays a must.
Position requires candidate to join the Teamsters Union, health benefits are no cost to Union members working for FCINA.
What we ask
Knowledge and Experience
• Possess a High School Diploma/GED and at least 1 year of manufacturing work experience.
• Strong organizational skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to independently carry out detailed written and verbal instructions.
We value talented people from any background eager to contribute to something bigger than themselves. All of our employees have a strong drive to work on things that matter and make decisions that increase the impact of our organization. We trust you and your knowledge will make the difference. It is our belief that everyone influences the company results and the realization of our purpose ‘Nourishing by Nature’ by providing better nutrition for the world. Therefore, your personal development is considered of great importance.
FrieslandCampina offers a platform in which you are boss of your own career and development. We are always looking for talents that are customer focused, take responsibility for their work and are continuously looking for opportunities to make a change. We can’t make a better world on our own, but we can do things that matter together.
What we offer
At FrieslandCampina we take good and transform it into great! FrieslandCampina is unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners and we control the whole supply chain from grass to glass. Everyone at FrieslandCampina is contributing to things that matter: bringing better nutrition to the world, securing a better living for our farmers, now and for generations to come.
The Production Operator is essential to our success, our Operators create products of the highest quality and ensuring customer satisfaction, and have the mindset that will always seek to do better! You will work in collaboration with a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people - what you do will be fulfilling, impactful, and meaningful - deliver healthy nutrition to millions around the world.
We offer a very competitive compensation package including health benefits and 401k. FrieslandCampina also offers you the ability to continue to grow, because that development benefits both our products and your career.
The Operator is a skilled position requiring the ability to train on and master the following:
- Various types of equipment involved in the processing of nutritional ingredients.
- Various written instructional materials including SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) that outline in detail the proper steps and methods of using the equipment.
- Various Batch Records that define the specific steps necessary to follow for the proper processing of materials into finished products.
- Various GMP and Safety Instructions which are necessary for the safe and effective operation of our equipment.
- Performs a combination of production tasks which may include:
- Loading machinery
- Positioning work
- Setting up jobs
- Adjusting and operating machinery
- Use of calibrated lab equipment
- Observes machine processing for proper functioning and production of products
- Load and unload materials, parts or products, deliver parts or stock to designated work areas, pack products, load packaging machinery and clean surface of machines and work areas.
- Drives forklift to move materials
- Works with chemicals and hazardous materials
- Must wear personal protective equipment when required
Additionally, the Operator must be able to take and comprehend verbal instruction and communications from supervision and other operators concerning his duties and the status of various processes he is responsible to control. The internal training process includes a certification step after which an operator is expected to perform his duties independently with minimal direct supervision.
In the course of his/her duties works with transport vehicles, mechanical devices, hot water, and potentially hazardous materials in accordance with GMP and Safety policies, state/local laws, and procedures mentioned above.
Owned by a co-op of dairy farmers, we believe in working together. We collaborate with passion and focus to ensure every solution for our customers is spot on. We are commercially obsessed.
Our success comes from the right ingredients crafted by our employees who believe that the Inside Matters.
We are inspired and believe in:
- the possibilities dairy ingredients can impact our lives for the good
- setting new standards in Early Life Nutrition
- creating amazing tastes and textures for Food & Beverage
- using dairy nutrients to improve health and sustain life
FrieslandCampina is on a mission to provide products that are nourishing, pure, tasty, and safe. Does the inside matter to you? Learn more about our vision and join a winning team!
We believe that we need to embrace the challenges we are faced with so we work tirelessly to increase nutritional benefits, new sensory experiences, and innovative application methods to bring more goodness to our products and the customers we serve. The markets and our customers are highly dynamic and to make a difference we are commercially obsessed with understanding the needs of our customers and the consumers. We are purpose-driven and every year we raise the bar in bringing high-quality, value-added ingredients and solutions to our customers. Our ambition is to nourish the world, be specialists in proteins and gut health, not just milk proteins.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. FrieslandCampina Ingredients North America, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other protected classification under the law.