Logistics Account Manager
The Business Group F&B, produces, markets and sells a range of Dairy products The Logistic Account Manger strategic partnerships is part of the Strategic Partnerships team. The purpose of the department is to assure the product quality at external manufacturers (EM) and that the performance of the external manufactures are in line with our agreements and commercial needs and that you ensure we have a fit for purpose portfolio that is compliant and competitive.
What we ask
The Logistic Account Manager Strategic Partnerships is responsible for several accounts that you managed end2end. Your key responsibility is to execute projects and manage the relationship with our partners.
- MSc Degree in Supply Chain/ Food Technology
- 3+ years Supply chain experience
- Experienced in using ERP/ planning systems (SAP)
- Self-starter / growth mindset
- Experienced in implementing and structuring processes in a fast growing business
- Strong (commercial) analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Drive, flexibility, focus and decisiveness
- Pro-active and good business judgment
What we offer
Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
Workweek of 38 hours, competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
FrieslandCampina has a ‘fietsplan’
As Logistic Account Manager Strategic Partnerships you have a Leading role in Partnerships management, Continuous Improvement and Supporting the Strategic Partnership team to assure business acceleration. Your main tasks & responsibilities will be:
- Manage, follow up and report the performance of our Partners
- Maintain relationship with our Partners
- Run improvement project with Partners to reduce complaints, failure cost, improve quality and processes
- In the lead to Balance demand and supply on a tactical level with our Partners and within our department
- Manage the product Portfolio of the Strategic Partnership department
- Run projects to implement new Partners, new products and new route to markets
- Create alignment between our Partnerships capabilities and our Customer Supply Chains
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
We have a high diversity in our team between age, experience and background which creates a great learning environment.
We have an ambitious team with a growth mindset that works hard, helps each other out and creates joint moments to have fun.