Internal Control Specialist
Are you looking for a challenge to help FrieslandCampina secure compliance with Internal Controls? Do you like to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of controls and related processes? Want to support OpCos and corporate departments in managing their risks and controls within an international setting? Do you have a financial background and are a Qualified Accountant, Auditor or Controller (e.g. RA/RC)? Then strengthen our team as a Senior Internal Control Specialist!
What we ask
- Bachelors or Masters in accounting or finance and (obtaining) qualified Accountant, Auditor or Controller (e.g. RA/RC)
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in an international (corporate) organization or larger Consultancy / Audit Firm
- Basic knowledge and experience in managing internal controls, process improvements, finance and accounting;
- Basic knowledge and experience of risk management, IT systems and controls, segregation of duties, end-to-end business processes;
- Strong analytical skills, hands-on, accountable, accurate, pro-active and result oriented;
- Professional communication in English, writing and verbal, and able to work within different cultures and in an international team
What we offer
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- We invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline (e.g. maintain Risk and Internal Control knowledge and/or professional qualifications).
- Supports the department's Business R&C domain to ensure RFC stays 'In Control'; efficiently and effectively.
- Supports the strategy development realising improvements that support RFC's 'In Control' processes. (e.g. global policy establishment & standard setting/dynamic risk management/control optimisations).
- Support, document and maintain the RFC approach towards ICF compliance for relevant areas.
- Secure compliance with the Internal Control Framework (ICF).
- Transform the ICF approach to pragmatic (consistent & clear) instructions and guidelines and support its deployment to dedicated corporate departments (e.g. Legal, Treasury).
- Support clarification of ICF issues if and where required for specific departments and/or expertise (e.g. PTP, Tax, etc.)
- Support IC training programs within RFC
- Maintain IC knowledge, through external (and internal) networks and publications
The international team is based in Amersfoort, Budapest and Kuala Lumpur and plays a crucial role in monitoring and managing risks globally; They drive the Enterprise Risk Management programme, establish strong control measures where the organisation is at risk through the Internal Control Framework and continuously drive resolutions and improvement when risk materialise, audit findings arise and processes & systems evolve over time.
This position reports directly to the Business Group Risk and Control Manager out of Amersfoort.