Commercialisation Project Manager (m/w/d)
The Fighting Unit DACH develops, produces and commercializes a wide range of dairy products within cheese, fresh and ambient dairy business, targeted at key retailers. The team consists of Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Supply Chain and General Management. The office is based in the heart of Düsseldorf, appr. 2 hours away from the FC Headquarter in Amersfoort.
The Commercialisation Manager DACH will become responsible for this Fighting Unit in realizing the Innovation strategy and KPIs. In this role you will lead excellent execution of the project portfolio for Germany, manage several projects in order to facilitate the Fighting Unit in its innovation needs. Next to this, you are a key driver in improving the overall process.
What we ask
To be a successful in this position, you have/ are:
- MSc / MA / MBA Degree
- Minimum of 6-10 years of work experience in the FMCG industry, with demonstrated record of achievement and project know-how
- Understanding of new product/packaging development process
- Understanding of (customer) supply chain within the total (internal & external) cheese network of RFC
- Demonstrated business planning and implementation skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (English, German)
- Coaching skills
- Knowledge of Marketing & Supply Chain;
- Basic knowledge of Financial Management
- High self-responsibility and accountability mindset
- Pragmatic and flexible
- Entrepreneurial ‘Can Do’ Mentality
- Ability to be on-site in the German office (Dusseldorf) 2 days a week (Tuesday & Wednesday)
What we offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
The Commercialisation Manager DACH will be responsible for the following:
1. As a Portfolio manager you will lead the excellent execution of the project portfolio for DACH to ensure that the content of the innovation project portfolio is in line with the innovation strategy, innovation KPI’s and financial targets and that the projects in the portfolio are delivered according to the project plan for the total portfolio of projects. You will facilitate the local IPM board to track the progress of all local running projects.
2. As a project manager, you will be responsible to introduce new products/ concepts as fast as possible with the highest quality as possible; by bridging the commercial needs with internal or external production capabilities. In order to do this, you work intensively together with and are the linking pin between many disciplines like R&D, QA, Finance, Marketing, Sales and Supply Chain. As Project Management is a specific capability, the project manager acts as a full expert throughout the whole process, ensuring good quality of project documentation and implementation.
The Commercialisation Manager DACH will have a functional reporting line into the Commercialisation manager NL, Export and DACH. The purpose of this team is to manage and implement changes and innovation within the Fighting Units NL, EU export, Latpac, North-America, UK and DACH by being a Supply Chain Expertise Centre and creating a customer oriented Supply Chain Footprint.
Commercialization and PPM team currently consists of 12 professionals who work dedicated in Project Management and Commercialization for those Fighting Units. The team is part of the Customer Supply Chain Cluster NL & Export, in which the total chain of production until delivery in store is taken care of.
The role is directly is directly reporting to the CSC Director DACH. The local team consists of 12 professionals who work in Demand Planning, Customer Service, Logistics, Quality & Regulatory Affairs and Data Management.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.