Category Procurement Manager - IT
Are you interested in joining our global procurement transformation journey?
As Category Procurement Manager IT, You will be leading the IT category by successful designing strategies, in line with FrieslandCampina business needs, to maximize value for the company and maximizing the value from supplier relationships. Indirectly (functionally) leading IT buyer and S2C buyer.
You will be working with key IT platform managers to facilitate demand and capture prioritization, drive quality and cost efficiency by enhancing business processes, standardization, and rationalization. You define and execute tech procurement strategy and governance jointly with platform leaders. You engage in Portfolio management with the tech board and will implement the new IT Procurement Governance Model with rigor.
Scope: SAAS, IT Infra, IT Consultancy, Services, Hardware & Maint, IT Dropbox, Operations Technology.
In all, this category covers an impact on a spend of more than 110 mio Euro yearly.
Let us know you are interested in hearing more. Read further and apply!
What we ask
- University degree or postgraduate qualification
- Multiple years of experience in building winning IT procurement strategies
- Experience in IT, contract structures and affinity with technical jargons
- High drive, entrepreneurial mindset, and ambition to make things work
- Ability to manage upwards senior stakeholders and influence effectively
- Able to manage complex supplier organizations effectively
- Able to coach and develop S2C buyer colleagues
- Excellent relation builder, both externally and internally
- Able to understand and use complex evaluations and financial concepts
- Ability to develop and introduce program concepts beyond individual tenders
- Relentless drive, entrepreneurial mindset and accountability
- Global impact across multiple operating units
- Motivated, proactive & result driven
- Change Management expertise
- Effective and engaging communication style
- Experience in leading complex negotiations
- Speak/write proficient in English, other languages are a plus
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
This role is focused on the following areas:
Design, align, review and manage the integrated category strategies for IT. Manage and execute the development and review process with internal stakeholders and sufficient external input.
Strategic Sourcing Management
Co-Design, execute and implement effective strategic sourcing plans and support development of PSE colleague to drive this process. Evaluate sourcing approach & adjust to market developments.
SRM, Innovation & relevant market developments
Setup, maintain and manage the SRM process and governance with selected suppliers, to realize fact-based performance management and room for improvement and innovations. Develop and actively maintain understanding of relevant market trends and developments and how they could bring value to RFC.
Share, maintain and develop further own strategic and tactical knowledge in IT. Create visibility of own expertise through excellent strategies and stakeholder-relationships.
Financial Management & ICF
Maintain and develop a solid understanding of IT spend, cost impact, cost drivers. Contribute to the cost price & budget of our entities. Develop should-cost models and other ways to analyze financial performance of IT subcategory.
Recognize, connect and remain connected to stakeholders. Build balanced relationships with trust and performance. Actively seek to be aware of both market developments and changing business needs and translate them towards impact on category and category strategy.
- Category strategy per subcategory
- Value add and Hard savings
- Sustainable solutions
- Payment term improvement
- SRM process in place
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Corporate Procurement department takes care of all purchasing. The team operates across their global offices and factories, across all functions and business groups. Roles at the Corporate Procurement department generally involve a lot of stakeholder management and supplier relationship management.
FrieslandCampina Procurement is driving a Source for the Stars Transformation program that seeks to create more value for the company in a more effective way. Strong Category Procurement teams and strategies are one of the key pillars of this transformation. The Procurement team has strong relationships with key stakeholders and solid P2P tooling (Coupa) is in place.