Category Procurement Manager
The Category Procurement Manager – Below The Line Services (BTL) is responsible for the End to End global strategy & sourcing of Market Research and global strategy for Activation (mainly Merchandisers) & Promotion (mainly promoters). As Category Procurement Manager – BTL, you will play a crucial role in managing the procurement activities related to the categories mentioned above. You will contribute to the strategic sourcing initiatives and cost optimization efforts while ensuring the delivery of high-quality deliverables & implementations that align with business objectives.
What we ask
Minimum 6-8 years of relevant experience specifically in the field of Marketing Procurement and/or Market Research
Building and implementing winning strategies
Commercial acumen and digital foresight
Deep understanding of BTL marketing
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with internal teams and external suppliers
Proven expertise in contract management and legal aspects of procurement
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects simultaneously
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- Competitive bonus scheme, flexible working hours, and the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
Market research is the primary insight used for product & marketing campaigns development. Given the very fierce competition environment in which we are in, this category is of high importance. Activation (mainly merchandising) and promotions (mainly promoters) are leverage categories requiring a fit-for-purpose strategy that can be executed locally to drive savings/value. The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies
- Carry out Supplier Relationship Management
- Deliver on Procurement KPIs (e.g. non-exhaustive list : hard savings, value added, contract coverage, pipeline, vendor reduction …)
- Plan & forecast Procurement activities
- Decrease complexity (e.g. process, vendor counts …) and drive transparency
- Manage risk & Compliance (incl. data privacy)
You and us, we go way back. Maybe you grew up with our products, but you have certainly see our iconic brands on the shelves. Did you know that FrieslandCampina is one of the largest dairy cooperation’s in the world, owned by 10,564 member dairy farmers. Everyday our farmers and 22,961 employees in 32 countries try to get the most out of milk, from grass till glass. To us, milk is not just milk. It is more than that. It is something magical to our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness. Its not just about what we do, but we are. Driven by our purpose, to provide better nutrition for the world and good loving for our farmers, now and for generations to come.
We are constantly looking for new business opportunities to innovate, contribute and bring high-quality nutrition to the world. We build on a high performance and inclusive culture, act with a growth mindset and a go-getter mentality. That means people here are open, friendy and pragmatic. We are team players that seek collaborations built on trust and respect – and embrace the power of differences in order to grow together.
One of the reasons why our company is driven by our culture and our believe in the power of “we”. It’s in the our nature. For over 150 years, we treasure the uniqu nature of our differences. It is how we operate. We believe that when you stay true to your nature, you will get the most out of our natural potential. If that is in you nature too. Bring your spark. Join us. Grow with us. Unleash your nature.