Category Procurement Manager
You will manage and maintain the regional CAPEX procurement portfolio by driving strategic programs with the objective to CAPEX project on time, in budget, with best required quality, while capturing financial benefits, added value and enhancing contract compliance; manage change process that results from the strategy execution in the global category team.
What we ask
- At least a bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years procurement experience preferably in a multinational environment with experience in green field and/or brown field projects
- Preferably experience in a technical procurement role
- Able to communicate and engage stakeholders and suppliers effectively
- Has a positive mindset & the ability to perseverance
- Good presentation skills
What we offer
- International work environment, where we embrace diversity and inclusion
- People-focused and approachable
- A place where people advocate open and transparent communications
- Short communication and short decision lines
- Excellent remuneration package
- Develop the Asian capex sourcing strategy, with support from the global category leads, driving a competitive advantage for FrieslandCampina.
- Analyze, map and understand content of capex spend
- Connect and translate FrieslandCampina’s business strategy to procurement objectives
- Obtain support and buy in for procurement strategy execution
- Track and trace financial impact of strategy execution in procurement financial tooling
- Drive (regional/local) tenders/(regional/local) negotiations with suppliers under the capex category program.
- Co-manage strategic suppliers and value add by means of an Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) program in close coordination with global lead and Procurement Center of Excellence SRM manager.
- As result of defined procurement strategy execute RFQ’s and conduct contract negotiations, conclude procurement contracts and make contract results available in the applicable FrieslandCampina systems via procurement Center of Excellence.
- Track and trace financial impact of tender execution in procurement financial tooling and contract compliance in contract management tool
- Develop the maturity of capex procurement using best practice established templates, sourcing strategies.
- Drive compliance with regard to project execution linked to global souring strategy initiatives
- Manage senior stakeholders
- Drive commitment process with senior director and MT level stakeholders in the Asia region on regional capex strategy, and TCO approach within the Capex/production facilities team. Engage with relevant business and procurement stakeholders during strategy development, strategy and tender execution and project implementation to ensure alignment, support and buy in in the entire program/project process.
- Engage with relevant business stakeholders to keep track of and connection with business priorities and translate impact to procurement program.
- Drive cross functional programs in coordination with global lead
- Co-build vision on integrated production facilities approach with Capex and packaging procurement teams to manage total costs in the chain and develop an holistic view on the portfolio.
The Category Procurement Manager is part of the Corporate and Support function within FrieslandCampina. While the capex team/counterpart is largely based in Europe, the person is located in Singapore and will be working closely with various business procurement teams in Asia.
If you think you have the right experience and traits, we would like to hear from you.