The role is crucial on ensuring Food safety is kept intact in the plants, distributor and on trade. As Quality Manager, the candidate needs to understand how to influence managers, people on the shopfloor, people on the trade and 3rd party partners, why quality in every process is important and how they can influence first time right in their processes.
What we ask
The candidate exhibits the following:
- Strong leadership skills that will drive the purpose ‘Nourishing by Nature’
- Critical analytical thinking, with strong depth understanding on continuous improvements to move from reactive to proactive mode.
- Strong customer focused mindset and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results.
- Can take responsibility to create positive change through stronger capability building and engagement for your team
- Has a strategic approach on work or priorities that will move the group to a higher capability ready for growth
- Strong stakeholders management and ability to influence leaders
- More than 5 years professional experience leading teams in a multinational company
What we offer
A good challenge to enhance your leadership skills together with a good career development in a multinational company as FrieslandCampina.
The candidate will oversee Quality operations and quality systems team.Ensure operational KPIs are monitored and achieved. And quality programs are developed and rolled out which should help the organization have a better quality mindset. The role will report to the Make Director of the local Operating Company (Philippines).As a quality person, this role will connect and impact supply chain operations processes and colleagues, commercial colleagues, regional stakeholders, and 3rd party partners inside and outside the country.
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
This Quality role will connect to the overall purpose of the company of providing safe nourishment for many families here in Alaska Milk Corp. Philippines.