Finance Business Partner - Commercial
The Customer Finance Manager - Zone is responsible for leading customer/zone performance, promotions and trade terms and ensuring compliance and controls are applied and embedded at all times. He/She needs to fulfill the role of a co-pilot to the Zone Managers, providing strong business partnership support and together, drive and execute Customer / Zone business strategies. He/She must bring his/her commercial and financial skills and experience into the strategy development process to ensure that the plans are relevant yet challenging.
What we ask
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
Education: preferrably Accounting Course or any relevant Finance related course
at least 5 years relevant Commercial Finance experience
Experience with working in professional and multinational company, preferably in FMCG
Working knowledge on Compliance & Controls
- be articulate English and Filipino
- be customer-focused
- be able to act with speed and decisiveness
- have a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- have strong sense of collaboration
- have excellent oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- good influencing and business partnering Skills
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Filipino heritage and international presence.
- Competitive salary & benefits package and engagement programs that focuses on well-being.
- Diverse training and development programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- A friendly working environment and professional team members to help you broaden your knowledge and growth paths.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world.
- Lead customer / zone team performance agenda. Understands key drivers and leads action to improve financial performance at Customer level across brands, investments (both promotional and A&P-sales) and growth building blocks.
- Visibly leads value creation and brings multi-functional team together to deliver on opportunities identified and goals
- Leverages deep understanding of retailer / distributor to help secure disproportionate support from our customers (business strategy, shoppers, profitability, company growth, key leaders, innovation, supports deployment of JBP).
- Support customer/zone strategy, segmentation and profitability targets. Helps define how we will play to win and propose appropriate investment allocation.
- Drives trade spend efficiency - trade terms governance, benchmarking investment levels across customer teams, budget controls and Trade Spent ROI framework including post launch learnings with actions to improve Financial delivery. Drives ROI mindset.
- Governs delivery of Trade Spend optimisation targets.
- Leverages or launches technology and tools - Customer Scorecarding, Customer and Retailer P&Ls, Trade Promotions Management tool (Lexia) and Trade Promotion Optimisation (Tableau)
- Continuously seeks best-in-class internally and externally as benchmarks to reapply, then actively use technology to create analytics, simplify and shorten leadtimes
- Drives ROI mindset and builds capability of multi-functional team on financial acumen
- Co-own customer agreements and Trade spend accruals.
- Leverage external / market info
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are. We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world. Join a Best-in-Class Finance Team and accelerate your career growth!