How does it work? In 5 easy steps
- Everyone can refer someone for FrieslandCampina. We really appreciate that you join the program. In specific cases, there are exceptions to receiving the bonus. This exception applies, for example, due to your role in the recruitment process or your position within FrieslandCampina.
- Hiring manager and HR manager: you are eligible for the bonus when you refer someone for a different location then where you are working. And when you are not part of the recruitment process.
- Talent Acquisition-team: you can refer someone, but you don’t receive a bonus.
- Executive Leadership Team -2 (ELT-2): you can refer someone, but you don’t receive a bonus. (This regards the Executive Leadership Team and the two following hierarchical layers below).
- If you have referred a flex worker, you will receive a bonus when the flex worker will be hired by FrieslandCampina within 12 months. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or your recruiter when this person is hired.
- You can introduce anyone who you think will fit the team of FrieslandCampina. For everyone who is hired, referred by you and according the rules of the game, you will receive the bonus. You can refer link limitless.
- Do you refer a former employee? That’s great. Please be aware that you will only receive the bonus when it has been six months since they worked at FrieslandCampina.