Providing Tailor-Made Solutions
For a global company like ours, it is important that we conduct both our internal and external business in a responsible way. It is important we build relationships with our stakeholders. Legal supports the business on a broad variety of matters by providing tailor-made legal solutions and advice, while continuously balancing between optimal legal protection and business interests.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts, varying from Sales, Purchase and Marketing to IP, Outsourcing and complex ICT/CAPEX projects, and assessing and mitigating legal risks in different jurisdictions
- Bearing responsibility for leading and managing legal aspects of acquisitions, mergers, joint ventures and divestments on a global scale
- Advising on structuring, restructuring and corporate governance of the FrieslandCampina group worldwide, its finance activities and its cooperative affairs (that is, the interaction between the cooperative and its members)
- Bearing responsibility for global claims and litigation management as well as related cases
- Providing expertise in complex situations in the fields of fair competition, anti-bribery/corruption, data protection and trade sanctions/export controls
- Providing leadership in company-wide processes aimed at ensuring good business conduct, including program development and global policies