Area Sales Manager
Responsible to increase and develop sales performance for existing customers
To recruit new customers , specific channel C&T , Bakery , HORECA and B2B etc.
To expand Market through FCP's portfolio
To achieve sales target ( Monthly / Yearly ) based on responsibility area
What we ask
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or equivalent
Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience in consumer goods or at least 3 years sale
- Experiences in Food service channel is a plus
- Can Drive and got driving license *Able to work upcountry strong commitment Able to work under pressure and business dynamic.
- Good Command of both Thai and English in speaking, reading, and writing. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Offices and presentation tools.
- Established skills in building route to market Strong collaboration with cross functional team
What we offer
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon, My Boy, and Debic. The extensive product range of quality products includes UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, condensed milk, and whipping cream. We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
- Establish, maintain and develop relationship with existing & new potential customers.
- To plan and visit potential customers to increase new business.
- To get new customers monthly based on target ( Conversion , Retention)
- Achieve minimum call rate standard as agreed with Manager.
- To prepare & plan working day to make get the most call efficiency.
- To manage customer with a clear understanding of customer’ business & requirement.
- To prepare presentations, demonstration, proposals & sales reports.
- Able to negotiate to customers for basic requirement such as pricing , standard discount , demand plan
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement & closing sales.
- Resolving customers’ complaints to complaisant.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects
- Other duties as assigned