Business Procurement Manager
Are you ready to take a major step in your Procurement career? One of the key roles in our Infant Nutrition procurement team is available! In this role you will be responsible for the procurement of our dairy raw materials, making you a strategic business partner with impact.
What we ask
For this pivotal role we are looking for the following functional requirements:
- Strong in strategic thinking (vision), analytics and decision making.
- Strong understanding of raw material market dynamics and quality requirements.
- Demonstrated ability in managing senior stakeholder landscapes with high visibility and impact.
- Demonstrated ability to manage strategic and complex supplier relations.
- Willingness to take ownership and take the lead.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- Results oriented, proactive and customer focused.
And these key competencies:
- Gathering & Deriving Insights
- Collaborating to Win
- Building Network
- Developing Self
- Executing with Rigor
- Commercial Accumen
- Building Winning Strategies
What we offer
- A challenging job in a very dynamic environment.
- Good work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence.
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy.
- Demand Management: Manage demand alignment with Opco, suppliers and R&D (NPD).
- Category Strategy Development: Create a global Dairy Raw Specialties strategy in line with FrieslandCampina business needs, product specifications and food safety standards reflecting supply market dynamics and changes in the marketplace.
- Strategic Sourcing and Sourcing Management: Ensure that a sourcing plan is in place; define it and agree on work plan and project scope.
- Supplier Relationship Management & Innovation: Drive value through SRM, building strong and reliable relationships with our suppliers which are our industry peers.
- Program management & project Implementation: Drive overall program management on relevant projects for the Dairy Raw Materials scope.
- Thought leadership: Recognized as a subject and supply market expert. Being a mature counterpart for business and suppliers on the subject.
- Quality & Risk Management: Responsible for vision and strategy on risk management and contingency.
- Contract management, Financial management & ICF: Ensure that legal and volume contracts are in place.
- Stakeholder Management: Structural interaction with different levels of internal and external stakeholders.
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will be part of a business procurement team that is dedicated to the Infant Nutrition business and report directly to the head of business procurement.