Corporate Reporting Specialist
Do you have experience in a corporate environment? Do you have experience with Corporate Reporting and affinity with FMCG? Then come and join us as an Corporate Reporting Specialist!
Chúng tôi cần
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a corporate environment;
- Experience in consolidation and Corporate Reporting;
- Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management (HFM).
Chúng tôi có
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your education/training. FrieslandCampina does not compensate its employees with monetary rewards only. We also consider continuous growth as a main focus. Development is considered to be added value for your career and also for the products of our company. For that, we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident. Continuous improvement is continuous learning on the job.
Mô tả vị trí tuyển dụng
As Corporate Reporting Specialist your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Directly involvement in executing and improving various corporate reporting processes within FrieslandCampina. Involvement starts with instructions and ends with the output for internal and external purposes;
- Transforming financial data in consolidated management information and external financial statements;
- Co-responsibility for the design on our disclosure management system which is used for the external financial statements.
Chi tiết bộ phậnXem tất cả đồng nghiệp của bạn trên LinkedIn
You will be part of the Corporate Accounting & Reporting team, a group of 13 people based in Central Office in Amersfoort, and work closely with many colleagues from other departments and the business that are involved in Corporate reporting, such as Corporate Accounting, Controlling, Treasury and Tax. You will report to the Senior Manager Corporate Reporting.