At FrieslandCampina Consumer Dairy Netherlands & Export EU, part of the business group FrieslandCampina Food & Beverage in Amersfoort, we are looking for an energetic and driven Communication Manager, responsible for both the Europe markets and The Netherlands. The main purpose of the Communication Manager is to ensure consistent communication with internal and external stakeholders in the European and Dutch markets.
Chúng tôi cần
- MSc degree (preferably in Business Communication, Marketing, Sales);
- 7+ years of experience, ideally in communication management or in commercial roles;
- Advanced knowledge of the European and Dutch retail landscape;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (English and Dutch);
- Experienced with (senior) stakeholder management and strong influencing & advisory skills;
- Experienced with project management, planning and organizing skills;
- Creative and conceptual thinking ability;
- Able to work independently and proactively
- Strong networking capabilities;
- Energy, resilience and impact driven.
Chúng tôi có
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards. We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Mô tả vị trí tuyển dụng
- Drive and own the development of the CD Europe and CD Netherlands communication strategy.
- Strategic business partner and counsel for the Managing Director CD Europe and Managing Director CD Netherlands on communication and for the HR Director Europe on the internal communication & engagement with employees.
- Execute the communication strategy and the roll-out of the regionally led projects towards employees and external stakeholders, when applicable.
- Translate global and regional communication content into strong differentiating key messages with target audiences.
- Act as expert adviser on smaller communication projects in the OpCo/Markets.
- Manage the comms content and the internal & external communication channels (intranet, narrow casting, etc.) for both CD Europe and CD Netherlands.
- Propose and implement opportunities for continuous improvement of communication materials, communication plan and tools, based on performed effectiveness evaluations.
- Partner and counsel with global corporate communications team (on reputation, issue & crisis management).
- Proactively advise and challenge internal and external stakeholders on Regional and OpCo MT level on communication aspects.
- Use internal and external network to communicate integrated messages on European programmes across the network. Engage communication teams across European OpCos and functional units.
- Build and protect the reputation of FrieslandCampina and its consumer brands in Europe, particularly in the Netherlands, working in close collaboration with Global Corporate Communications.
- Build comms network with local/regional communication professionals and ambassadors for the region.
Chi tiết bộ phậnXem tất cả đồng nghiệp của bạn trên LinkedIn
Chia sẻ vị trí này
Các vị trí tuyển dụng liên quan
JOB-ID: 47141 | Communication Manager, Netherlands