The QA supplier quality management (SQM) specialist is specialist for (supplier) QA requirements and performance on quality KPI’s. The main purpose of the QA SQM specialist is to follow up existing suppliers (issue management, complain handling, update of supplier info and specifications, define and follow up Quality agreements) and participate in projects involving (new)suppliers. This all to continuously improve and guarantee the quality of incoming materials for our plants.
Chúng tôi cần
- Bachelor degree
- Understanding of business processes and food technology processes (preferable in dairy)
- Experience on Food safety, HACCP, QCP, microbiology
- Knowledge of quality systems/ certificates
- Experience in auditing internal and/or supplier auditing
- Knowledge of MS office and SAP preferable
- Knowledge of packaging preferable.
- Able to work independent
- Critical view on complaints and professional/ correct communication
- You are fluently in Dutch and English
Chúng tôi có
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
Mô tả vị trí tuyển dụng
As a QA specialist you are part of the quality department. In this role you have the following responsibilities:
- verification and approving (auditing of suppliers)
- monitoring - rating of suppliers
- complaints handling, investigate complaints of internal and external supplier, evaluate and follow up corrective actions defined, have active participate in improvement actions
- define quality agreements together with supplier
- active role in issue management - quality visits at supplier
- updating supplier information and specifications
- participate in projects representing and tackling the quality of supplier and his goods.