Market Segment Manager
About The Role:
This position will contribute to and will be responsible to execute the marketing strategy of the Food Service channel in SE Asia Pacific within the FCI Food & Beverage segment. This role will help to grow the segment through building a strong brand, building value propositions and launching strong and profitable products and product concepts.This position will report to the Segment Lead Foodservice APAC, be based in the Philippines. You will be part of a regional Food Service team and a Global Marketing team.
What we ask
To be a successful in this position, you are/have:
Academic/master level, preferably in marketing, food technology, technical business admin or business economics.
At least 5 years relevant working experience, with at least 3 years in Food Service in a Marketing and/or business development role
Result oriented, creative with excellent problem solving, analytical and influencing skills
Excellent inter-personal communication skills; strong presentation skills
Being able to see the bigger picture in a complex environment (helicopter view)
Willing to travel internationally
Project management skills
Able to work in matrix and network organization with multi-disciplinary approach
Entrepreneur, willing to take ownership, pro-active, driving
Good financial knowledge. Being able to think in scenarios
What we offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Contributing to and executing the marketing strategy of the Food Service channel in SE Asia Pacific.
- Develop branding plans and work closely with Marketing communications to localize brand plans.
- Execute digital strategy (social media strategy, e-commerce and any other platforms) and other global, regional and local brand activities, together with partners and internal teams
- Driving market research and analysis and developing product concept Value Propositions
- Delivering on Innovation. Initiate, lead, drive and support multidisciplinary innovation projects
- Active alignment with Sales, Development, Finance and Supply Chain on segment priorities and delivery thereof
- Leveraging and building external networks (e.g. KOL, industry network, customers)
FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI) is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, healthy and functional ingredients and solutions. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, FCI helps customers to win in the market especially in the areas where nutrition matters most, such as for infants, elderly people, for delivering performance and medical nutrition. The business group serves the infant & toddler nutrition, medical nutrition, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and feed industries with natural, value-added ingredients and dedicated innovations. FCI is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient research and production facilities around the world in the Netherlands, Germany, United States, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Philippines, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India.