FrieslandCampina Corporate Controlling is looking for a experienced senior business controller able to tackle strategic topics while having an eye for detail. You are working with the senior corporate directors of our company, with Executive Board and are involved in variety of company wide projects. Role combines elements of FP&A, business partnering and corporate finance.
What we ask
• Good knowledge of business control and FP&A
• Understands the business and the business complexity of FrieslandCampina
• Excellent in excel and data modelling, strong attention to details while able to focus on the bigger picture.
• Excellent PowerPoint and story-telling skills. Able to translate complex data to concrete insights.
• Proven Strategic thinking skills (vision/concepts), fast thinker, can deal with lot of complexity, understands sensitivities and interdependencies
• Ability to translate insights into business decisions.
• Acts with speed and decisiveness
• Strong written and verbal communications skills: translating complex analyses to easily-understandable results and practical actions
• Strong communicator to different layers in the organisation
• Excellent leadership skills, able to motivate and stimulate other colleagues and stakeholders
• Excellent in project management, creates energy, speed and alignment in teams
• Leads in building effective working relationships across boundaries and functions
• Effective influencing skills towards senior stakeholders
• Operates with discipline, is structured, self-starting and organized and leads by example
• Used to working in international (FMCG) business environment
• International background & Professional English
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- Fast track for talented finance professional in a very dynamic organization
- Unique position that allows you insights on total company perspective
- Excellent development opportunities in high performing team
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
This is fantastic opportunity for a finance talent with FD potential. Your core team exist of 4 strategic controllers and you report to the director corporate controlling.
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
Want to work with one of the largest dairy companies in the world with the head quarter located in Amersfoort? Here we work with multidisciplinary disciplines to make a real difference in the lives of millions of people by providing the very best nutrition. Fulfilling our purpose, better nutrition for the world, requires great efforts from many people. We believe that people as diverse as our nutritional offerings – including and not limited to gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religious belief, nationality, social background, disability and thinking style – enrich our lives and strengthen our business.
About our team and office:
- A multidisciplinary team — highly skilled, focused on making our best work together
- A friendly environment — with wonderful cafeteria, free milk, cheese and Lattiz coffee
- Easily accessible — close to central station and with private parking spaces