Intern Sensory & Consumer Expert
As Sensory & Consumer Expert team we stand for the product experience to win in the market. During the complete innovation process, we play a critical role in the development of the optimal product experience meeting the requirements and needs of our customers and consumers. The unique combination of consumer and sensory expertise makes us a relevant partner for the different business groups within FrieslandCampina.Are you eager to contribute in providing our customers and consumers the optimal product experience? Are you interested in learning how to get sensory input from a trained panel which allows to translate the consumer voice? And above all, are you curious to experience yourself the great products that FrieslandCampina produces? Then this internship position might be something for you!
What we ask
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- HBO degree; food related
- Good communication skills
- Dutch speaking and reading
- English speaking and reading
- Independent thinking ability
- Affinity with sensory science (is a pre)
- Experience in statistics and data analysis [is an advantage]
- Knowledge about the sensory program EyeQuestion (is an advantage)
- Available for an internship of 4 to 6 months, 4 to 5 days a week
What we offer
We offer an interesting and challenging internship position, providing you the opportunity to develop yourself in the sensory & consumer work field. You can count on sufficient professional supervision and a reasonable internship allowance.
- Independently working on a specific assignment. Autimation generating sensory data.
- The assignment will be based on improving the quality of our sensory expertise panels and results.
- Working on sensory projects (planning, setup,analyses, reporting).
- Improve/implement a sensory method for the sensory expert panel.
- Work with EyeQuestion (create, run & analyze sensory tests)
- Prepare sensory tests for expert panels.
- Have a unique opportunity to take a look behind the scenes at FrieslandCampina
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Global Sensory Development team leads and conducts valuable sensory and consumer research in a multi-disciplinary business environment, delivering excellent guidance to projects throughout the business. As part of this team you will support the development and improvement of new and existing products, as well as contribute to the constant improvement of our sensory and consumer best practices.