Did you know that you already know us? Almost every second tablet on the global market contains our products. DFE Pharma has a strong and leading position in excipients and is recognized for its high quality products and services. We work with practically all big pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
As this demands great entrepreneurial power we are always looking for people who take ownership and are not afraid of accountability.
Now is your chance to join! Are you passionate about safety and would like to bring SHE at DFE Pharma to a next stage?! This role takes up an important part in our Sustainability journey in achieving our Net Zero ambitions for 2030. You will be in the lead of the carbon reduction program and responsible to identify opportunities, support implementation and track progress of the goals.
Ce ne dorim
- Bachelor degree in environmental science and/or technical engineering with minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the process industry (preferably Food/ Pharma environment)
- Up to date on the latest developments in sustainability improvement (technical/regulations) in process and packaging related topics. Acquainted with doing Life Cycle Assessments.
- Familiar with Sustainability framework(s) like Ecovadis, CDP and reporting to CSRD/GRI. Able to align reporting to SBTi requirements.
- Knowledge or experience with quality frameworks like ISO 14001 or 14040. Able to navigate the regulatory field and handle communication with regulatory bodies / customers.
- Preferably also familiar with SHE (safety, health and environment) related subjects like EED (energy efficiency directive), emissions and environmental regulations
- Strong communicator with good writing skills, proactive, self-starter, independent and supportive, well-organized and acts as a driver for change .
- Fluent in English and German is a must (Dutch preferred), cultural sensitive and an international mind set
- Willingness and ability to travel on business abroad occasionally
International working environment
Continuous learning and development; your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it
Excellent remuneration package
A flat organisation structure with short communication lines with a team which is passionate and willing to make things happen, as together we are striving for excipient excellence.
Hybrid way of working (Home office and office combination)
1 day per year paid day off for voluntary work
Descrierea postului vacant
Championing sustainability improvements by taking a leading role in the environmental improvement within DFE Pharma (Energy efficiency, Carbon Intensity, Packaging recyclability)
Responsible for reporting of sustainability progress (Ecovadis, KPI’s and ESG annual report) and in ensuring adequate data is available to support customers in their ESG journey
Develop and implement the long term ESG plans on all sites and offices in the Netherlands (Foxhol, Borculo), Germany (Nörten-Hardenberg), India (Cuddalore and Bangalore) and New Zealand (Kapuni). Consult on ESG initiatives in head office in Goch.
Support local management and SHE specialists to develop local improvement roadmaps for energy optimization and carbon reduction, issue reports and yearly reviews, monitor compliance with regulations and (certification) requirements
Create compelling customer facing documents and presentations to disclose the status and progress of our ESG journey
Support the existing SHE community in drafting safety and envrionment related policies, procedures and communication related materials.
Partner closely with all levels of leadership to create, maintain and improve on our ESG journey and promote a proactive safety culture.
As Sustainability Specialist you will be part of a global Manufacturing team headed by our Manufacturing Director to whom you will report to.
For ensuring the realization of the ESG strategy and objectives you partner with corporate and local management, as well as local SHE Officers.
Close alignment with global management roles (process engineering, ESG program office, Supply Chain and HR) on improvement initiatives.