Customer Facing Logistics Manager
This job contributes to FrieslandCampina’s success by ensuring a high level of competence in the Customer Care Area. The Customer Care department is responsible for a customer-focused, efficient Order To Cash process in order to deliver and invoice our products to our customers with the requested amount, quality, and information at the desired timeslot at the lowest costs and highest customer satisfaction.
The Customer Care Lead is responsible for a perfect Supply Chain from FrieslandCampina to Customer and back, continuous improvement of this supply chain in terms of customer service improvement, efficiency and continuously thinking beyond borders to identify opportunities to impress and surprise our customers.
The Customer Care Lead is part of the Customer Supply Chain within the business group Consumer Dairy. This business group is one of the four business groups within FrieslandCampina. Consumer Dairy is responsible for selling, planning, making, and delivering consumer dairy products around the globe.
He/she operates in a complex network with different supply chains resulting in different lead times balancing customer satisfaction and supply chain cost-effectiveness.
Ce ne dorim
Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration, Engineering, Science, preferably with Supply Chain Management degree
5-7 Years of experience working in multi-functional groups and matrix organization
2 to 3 Years of professional (project) management experience, also in industrial setting
Critical & result oriented
Continuously looks for opportunities and improvements within daily work context and take ownership in implementing solutions
- Unique company culture of Filipino heritage and international presence.
- Competitive salary & benefits package and engagement programs that focuses on well-being.
- Diverse training and development programs to help you grow on your own professional journey.
- A friendly working environment and professional team members to help you broaden your knowledge and growth paths.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world.
Descrierea postului vacant
Customer Care Strategy for Customer SC
- Provides input to the Customer SC and BG S&OP strategy
- Develops and ensure execution of the Customer Care strategy for the own Customer Care department in order to improve excellence execution at the lowest costs
- Defines strategy for new businesses by analyzing the latest trends and developments in the market and translating this to the own department
Customer Collaboration & Service
- Drives the development and execution of the logistical account development year plans
- Ensures a high customer service for our customers and be pro-active in optimizing the processes to improve the customer journey
- Represents the (logistical) voice of the customer within the Customer Supply Chain and the Fighting Unit
- Responsible for pro-actively improving the Supply Chain between FrieslandCampina and the Customer or on request of the customer
Order to Cash process
- Drives the execution for an optimal Order to Cash process and generates correct Outbound Deliveries on time.
- Drive further improvement of robotizing, VMI, EDI and other digitalization processes
- Drives the execution of careful complaint management; provides QA department with full information on complaints and customers with full and clear information
- Aligns with sales and customer representatives in case of high-impact escalations
KPIs and Continuous Improvement & Management Information
- Observe and evaluate bottlenecks and identify opportunities and drives improvement actions in OTC and OTD processes, procedures and/or systems, and ensure implementation of improvements after approval in the Customer SC and Fighting Unit.
- Be the owner of KPI dashboards, insights and decision documents regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of periodical (e.g. S&OP, budget, RF and LRP) and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, based on reporting guidelines to drive PDCA cycle in your area of expertise
- Responsible to develop insightful, actionable and user friendly KPI dashboards and reports and to distribute share with relevant stakeholders
- Participates in Community of Practice and drives local implementation of BG Excellence initiatives
- Monitor, analyze and challenge the quality of the Fighting Unit order fulfillment
- Coordinate any activities related to the constraining and allocation process for the Fighting Unit and determine impact on customer level
- Continuously look for opportunities & improvements within daily work context and take ownership in implementing solutions
- Manages the department in such a way that the work is carried out effectively, the sales department is optimally supported and S&OP process is applied
- Leads and develops a team (incl. team leads if applicable) through coaching and feedback to maximize performance of themselves and their respective teams
- Be a supportive and active team member, creating an inspiring environment enabling development and growth
- Foster the reputation of the team as the expert in in their field by building strong bonds of trust and confidence with internal and external stakeholders
- Support to stakeholders to generate change management momentum needed within their own teams
- Establish and optimize team processes to balance dynamic business priorities
- Embed mechanisms that allow oversight of active projects, resource allocation, tracking to completion and ‘telling the story’
- Ensure an adequate organisation and staffing of the department, set up training and staff plans, organizing work meetings and pay attention to personnel management
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are. We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world. Join a Best-in-Class Commercial Team and accelerate your career growth!