Manager Technology & Innovation
The Manager Technology & Innovation is the architect of technological process development of the Specialised Nutrition production sites Beilen and Zwolle, covering strategic direction setting for the Technology discipline including product & process improvements, innovation and sustainability as key enablers for future success. In addition, the execution of the technological part of the innovation roadmap as well as the execution of New Product Development projects are part of the role.
Ce ne dorim
- Master degree or BSc with extensive relevant working experience in the area of Chemical engineering, (bio) Process engineering, Food technology, Process Technology or similar;
- > 15 years HBO or >12 years WO experience in similar positions
- Experience in Food/Pharma sector is preferred;
- Acquainted with Lean Six Sigma; Green belt work and thinking level; Master Black Belt degree is a pre;
- Strong leadership skills role modelling behaviours in line with our Friesland Campina values and focus areas (purpose driven, owner’s mindset, commercially obsessed)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders
- Planning and organization, monitoring and project management skills
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presenceWe offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package (Competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home).
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths .
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners.
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
Descrierea postului vacant
The Technology and Innovation team is part of the Business Group Specialized Nutrition (SN) Supply Chain. This senior leadership role encompasses the responsibility for leading the full SN supply chain technology and innovation strategy.
New product and process development is essential to Specialized Nutrition's growth ambition. The Technology & Innovation Manager directs the product & process improvements and innovations of existing and new processes to align with future requirements of the SMART, sustainable, robust and inventive factory for both the FrieslandCampina plants in Beilen and Zwolle.
This role is responsible to maintain and to develop know-how in the field of process technology, sustainability and smart factory. Key to combine internal existing know-how with new expertise in and outside the company. This requires close contact with both internal stakeholders (e.g. R&D) and other external parties like R&D institutes, critical suppliers and universities.
General role description:
- The Manager Technology & Innovation is the architect of technological process development of the Specialised Nutrition production sites Beilen and Zwolle, covering strategic direction setting for the Technology discipline including product & process improvements, innovation and sustainability as key enablers for future success. In addition, the execution of the technological part of the innovation roadmap as well as the execution of New Product Development projects are part of the role.
- He/she ensures the product development / innovation roadmap for our main market China can be successfully delivered (6-slot strategy) in future as per plan and the future production output will be robust. He/she takes the lead in designing and developing the – often new - process technology and technical capabilities in Beilen and Zwolle.
- He/she is the Technology & Innovation linking pin between SN Supply Chain and stakeholders inside and outside RFC. This role is the most senior spokesperson within SN Supply Chain and liaises with both internal SN stakeholders (such as CAPEX-project department, R&D, Marketing, CA), Corporate Supply Chain and external suppliers to align on future capabilities and requirements for the SN production sites and arrange for expert support.
- Main general responsibilities and activities:
- Architect and gatekeeper for new projects, to facilitate portfolio-overview (long term) and start/stop decisions on (CAPEX)-projects in the area of Robust-, Smart-, Sustainable- or Innovative Factory
- Define and maintain resulting CAPEX-strategy roadmap for SN Supply Chain incl. locations (Beilen/Zwolle).
- Aligning with product and process R&D, CSC and other entities to secure long term strategic resource requirements
- Accountable for technological support to maintain a robust factory.
Our factory in Beilen has traditionally been known as the 'Domo', also known as the Drenthe Ondermelk Organization. Here we work together every day to produce the highest possible quality infant nutrition and infant nutrition ingredients. All this to ensure that all babies worldwide can grow up healthy. We do this with more than 600 employees. This makes the Beilen plant one of FrieslandCampina's largest production sites. Would you like to know more about our factory in Beilen? Click here: Take a look at our milk powder factory in Beilen | FrieslandCampina Global Career Site