Assistant Planning & Reporting Manager
The Assistant Planning & Reporting Manager's role is critical to ensure consistent, correct and timely reporting for the Management and provides value added insights into the consolidated results.
Ce ne dorim
In order to be successful in this position, we expect the candidate to have the following qualifications:
- You have a related qualification with at least 5 years of relevant working experience
- You are pro-active, curious, flexible, have a can-do attitude, take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change
- You are result oriented, keep an open mind with a positive attitude, and steadfast during stressful situations.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, and manage all the relevant stakeholders
- You have very strong analytical and financial skills
- Systems: experience with SAP and Oracle HFM
- MS Office skills: proficient with all MS office tools and excellent modelling skills in excel
- Languages: full professional proficiency in English
- You will be part of a young, highly motivated, driven and dynamic Finance and Business team
- A workplace where you can really make a difference and create impact by successfully realizing changes
- Excellent terms of employment
- Strong career opportunities
Descrierea postului vacant
- Pro-actively addressing deviations/risks versus target and driving and monitoring improvement initiatives
- Responsible for the controlling and reporting with regards to month end close, variance analysis, budget, forecast and internal controls
- Support the month end close reporting activities (Actual & Outlook)
- Tasks include; setup of recurring journals, balance sheet validation, HFM related schedules validation and internal controls
- Frequent interaction with the finance teams in the Finance Shared Services, Business Group and with Corporate
- Ad-hoc support on improvement projects and deep dive analysis
Detalii despre echipaVezi toti colegii pe Linkedin
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
This position will be located in Petaling Jaya, Selangor