Corporate Strategy at FrieslandCampina is part of the Corporate Development team, integrated with corporate M&A and reports directly into the EB (Executive Board) and ELT (Executive Leadership Team). Since 2021 the Corporate Development team is part of the Executive leadership team of the company, positioning Strategy and M&A at the heart of corporate decision making.
In our Strategy team you will support the further development and implementation of our Corporate Strategy to make the FrieslandCampina business future proof across all business groups and regions, thereby especially focusing on creating an integral cross-business view. The Strategy team is the center of excellence in terms of its strategic skills and setting the standard for the others in the organization.
Ce ne dorim
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in strategy consultancy
- Proven track record in executing Corporate Strategy projects
- Outstanding conceptual and analytical skills, a problem-solving mindset and are personally committed to the customer's needs
- Fact-based strategic thinker with strong business acumen and the mentality to get things done
- Ability to communicate complex topics in a compelling and understandable way
- Collaborative in nature: Able to build relations, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization and be viewed as a strategy expert
- Work effectively under pressure, showing resilience and flexibility
- Pro-active and responsible with a pragmatic attitude
- High level of quality awareness, ambition and a team playing mentality
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Availability of an attractive mobility budget that can be exerted to your own liking
- Competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths (wide array of examples of people transitioning from the Corporate Strategy role into leading business positions)
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese, fruit and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
Descrierea postului vacant
As Strategy Manager you mainly focus on the further development and implementation of FrieslandCampina’s ’Our Purpose, Our Plan’ strategic projects, especially those that require a cross business, company-wide & holistic perspective. You will support strategic initiatives within the Business Groups and the Executive Leadership Team to capitalize on new opportunities and address long-term key challenges in the business/sector. Furthermore, the Corporate Strategy team is a Centre of Excellence for our way of commercial due diligence and integration in acquisitions and if opportune working closely together with the Corporate M&A team.
Areas of responsibility:
- Drive the development and deployment of our strategy by translating the strategic opportunities into the right tradeoffs for capital allocation between Business Groups
- Improve business processes to support, implement and supervise progress on key critical initiatives
- Increase a data-driven way of working to challenge the organization both from an external point of view as well as internal performance
- Increase communication & visibility on strategic priorities & progress
- Work closely with senior leadership to ensure alignment and buy-in for the strategic plan
- Monitor and analyze industry trends, competitive landscape and market dynamics to inform strategic decision making
- Develop consistent strategy recommendations and translate them into measurable plans and ensure their implementation
Detalii despre echipaVezi toti colegii pe Linkedin
This position is based at our headquarters in Amersfoort, the Netherlands and will require international travel. You will report directly to the Director Strategy (Wouter Vincken) and as Strategy Team you will report to the Global Director Corporate Development (Edward Holtzer) part of the Executive Leadership Team. Wouter joined RFC at the end of 2022 coming as an Associate Partner from OC&C Strategy Consultants and leads the Strategy team. Edward has previously been Finance Director of the Food & Beverage organization and has 10 years of experience at FrieslandCampina. Prior to RFC he worked for 17 years at Unilever.
As a member of the team, you will work closely with the Director and other team members to develop and execute the company's strategic plan. You will be responsible for leading specific projects and initiatives, and communication to the leadership team. This also means you will collaborate with other teams across the organization to drive projects and ensure alignment and execution of the strategy. Depending on the situation and type of project, you play a steering or supporting role.