Internship for Process Modelling
Build a model, validate a model and implement a model, this is our Smart Way of improving production processes. To do that, we want talents who can characterize the rather complicated processes using simple mathematic equations; we want enthusiasts who will go extra miles to prove the validity of such characterization; we want pragmatists who strive to streamline the implementation of these models. We want you.
Ce ne dorim
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- In a Master study, preferably in the areas of (bio)chemical engineering, process technology, food technology or similar fields.
- Strong affinity to process modelling, preferably experienced with gProms software.
- Knowledge and experiences with various separation technologies, such as chromatography, membrane etc.
- Knowledge and experiences with protein chemistry and protein separation is a plus.
- Knowledge of dairy processes is a plus.
- Current student with EU nationality or enrolled at a Dutch educational institute.
We offer an interesting and challenging internship position, providing you the opportunity to develop yourself in your work field. You can count on sufficient professional supervision and a reasonable internship allowance.
Descrierea postului vacant
We are offering an internship project, which is related to the modelling of protein separation processes from dairy sources.
You will be responsible for:
- Literature study of the relevant topics
- Validate a process model
- Future planning how to further develop the model
- Reporting to relevant stakeholders
Detalii despre echipaVezi toti colegii pe Linkedin
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The Expert Team Process Technology is a multidisciplinary, multi-cultural and dynamic group of specialists in the field of process technologies. Here we strive to provide innovative solutions to boost the future of FrieslandCampina, so that we can keep on providing superior nutrition to the current and the generations to come.
We only process applications received via the website.