ServiceNow UX/UI Technical Specialist
Service Platform is a cornerstone of IT, driving productivity of services to IT and business. In this role, you will be accountable for the delivery of secure, reliable, and fit-for-purpose tool enabling 24,000+ Friesland Campina users. This is a critical role to ensure stability of the ServiceNow Platform and continues to look at rapidly evolving the platform to drive IT as a business.
The ServiceNow UX/UI Technical Specialist is primarily responsible to:
- Create compelling user interfaces, prototypes and optimize the ServiceNow application to improve ease of use of the portal, forms and workflows
- Create the best user experience by exploring many different approaches to solve end-users’ problems
- Work with stakeholders to ensure user experience needs are aligned with the customer's business priorities
- Ensure detailed designs match high level designs and are traceable to requirements in functional specification
- Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution, and operations of service
- Clearly articulate design decisions
- Advocate on behalf of the customer through design thinking and research
- Design end-to-end user experiences using methods such as design thinking, observations, usability testing etc.
- Develop/build UX designs working on functional and technical requirements/specifications
Ce ne dorim
- You are customer focused and can act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results.
- You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change.
- Proactive, intervenes as appropriate and able to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders to implement user friendly designs
- Creative problem solver, team player, proactive, efficient, and detailed-oriented with strong passion of continuous learning
- 3 years’ experience in UX design and ServiceNow
- Ability to work in agile and non-agile environment
- Good experience in Agile Methodology and scrum master role
- ServiceNow related certifications; at least 1 course in UX design
- Able to simplify complicated interfaces into easy-to-understand UX
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent. ITIL Foundation certification is preferred.
- Strong command of written and spoken English is required
- CSS, HTML and other front end coding experience is essential
FrieslandCampina offers you a place to be yourself. In an innovative work environment with facilities and support that are second to none, we welcome your skills, ideas, and passion. Most of all we welcome you as the person you are and the person you want to be. Our mission is to liberate people to work smarter.
Our reward policies support Friesland Campina’s values and business strategy by helping to attract, engage and retain the best possible talent at every level. We offer remuneration packages that recognize and reward individual performance, experience, and potential, while reflecting competitive practices in all the countries in which we operate. A transparent, consistent, and fair approach to reward is critical to our success and growth
Descrierea postului vacant
ServiceNow UX DesignOwns overall ServiceNow Design responsible to plan, design and implement new changes/functionalities with he focus to improve user experience
- Assess technology and solutions feasibility, and able to counter-propose recommendations.
- Able to lead and deliver ServiceNow initiatives with internal and external stakeholders.
- Linking pin between FrieslandCampina internal teams or service providers on ServiceNow designs, initiatives.
- On-point contact with software vendors on new designs and functionalities
- Drives the ServiceNow Roadmap ensuring they are up to date
- Run daily scrums ensuring sprint
- Re-look at current practice and simplify the process to meet the stakeholders’ needs
- Propose and improve new and existing ServiceNow designs/functionalities to improve and drive business value within the ServiceNow platform.
- Keep abreast of latest ServiceNow releases and technology
- Drive new initiative and improvement plans in the ServiceNow space.
- Plan ServiceNow UX workshops to ensure optimal knowledge and best practices of ServiceNow within IT and business
- For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
- We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.The Service Management & Integration Team of Workplace & Service Management is focused on delivering seamless service to our customers, keeping users’ satisfaction in mind. We want to continuously improve user experience with quality and speed