B2B Market Intelligence Manager, Performance, Active & Medical Nutrition
**B2B Digital Market Intelligence Manager, Performance, Active & Medical Nutrition **
Within FrieslandCampina Ingredients we are looking for motivated and experienced Market/Business Intelligence Manager, to join our Global Marketing team. This is a new role as part of the strategy development and execution, enabling the focused approach of FrieslandCampina Ingredients to deliver nutrition throughout adulthood. Focus is our B2B brands and the benefits they deliver to end consumers across the segments of performance, active and Medical Nutrition; Our protein brands portfolio, Biotis™ as well as digital activation.
Your contribution is essential to the development of market leadership in Health Benefit Solutions that support nutrition throughout adulthood. Relevant and timely market insights are indispensable when it some to strategy development on ongoing execution. With this role we expect strong research and technical expertise as well as project management skills, and an aptitude for strategic thinking and problem solving.
The MI Manager will be responsible for delivery of custom market research studies, ongoing monitoring assignments, media analyses (both traditional and social) and other secondary research, from proposal writing through final study deliverables, along with the day-to-day project management. Additionally, the MI Manager should have specific experience using insights to drive marketing strategy, brand development, and overall business goals.
What we ask
To be successful in this position, you are/have:
- BA/BS or Masters degree in Data Science, Economics, Statistics, Engineering, or a related quantitative field in related field
- At least 3-5 years of experience in data, finance, engineering or business operations/insights, including qualitative and quantitative research. Experience in the food industry a plus.
- Knowledge of marketing, branding, communications, digital and general business strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in media analysis/measurement related to public relations, marketing and communications. Experience in social listening tools and reporting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – preferably with a strength in presentation design and Excel
- Knowledge and experience using a variety of secondary research tools such as social media analysis platforms, fact-finding resources, and published market or financial analyst reporting
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritise/manage multiple deadlines within a project scope and budget
- Result oriented, creative with excellent problem solving, analytical and influencing skills
- Able to work in matrix and network organization with multi-disciplinary approach.
- Entrepreneur, willing to take ownership, pro-active, driving initiatives forwards
What we offer
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
In this position, you’re responsibilities are:
- Work closely with the marketing team on various projects while assisting with development and execution of market research studies & surveys, qualitative and quantitative methods and approach to analyses, project scoping, costing and budget management
- Collaborate with market business partners to drive their data strategy, such as managing KPIs and funnel metrics with associated reporting
- Run queries and insights projects (with partners) to extract relevant data from various platforms to fuel the business strategy and objectives.
- Automate and streamline existing market & product analytics processes to maximize efficiency.
- Maintain and further build our dashboards, ensuring they are up-to-date, accurate, and a fair representations of product performance.
- Prepare analysis and presentations for senior management and stakeholders as required - including data entry, chart/table creation, and analysis in Excel and PowerPoint
- Train teams on how to leverage our data tools and assess whether their conclusions are valid.
- Participate and contribute in meetings including general business strategy, products/services offered and target customers
- Work with marketing, sales and finance teams in tracking events that are critical to measuring company performance.
- Clearly communicate your findings to a range of stakeholders to inform and educate them
You will report to the Global Marketing Lead, with daily work coordinated and executed in close collaboration with the members of the segment marketing team. You also engage closely with the sales, development, marketing communications, regional sales offices, finance and research teams.
Team DetailsSee all colleagues on LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI) is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, healthy and functional ingredients and solutions. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, FCI helps customers to win in the market especially in the areas where nutrition matters most, such as for infants, elderly people, for delivering performance and medical nutrition. The business group serves the infant & toddler nutrition, medical nutrition, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and supplement industries with natural, value-added ingredients and dedicated innovations. FCI is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient research and production facilities around the world in the Netherlands, Germany, United States, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India.