Territory Sales Manager
- Position is responsible for volumes, availability, visibility, company assets management, and assigned territory sales & distribution operations. The position reports to the Area Sales Manager and plays a vital role in achieving area targets.
- Assist the Area Sales Manager to build up a first-class distribution team in the best interest of the company and as per defined SOP.
What we ask
What we offer
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job and experience. FrieslandCampina Engro Pakistan offers not only a competitive salary but also gives you the opportunities to develop yourself. We find it important for our people to continuously grow. It is our belief that this will help you make more impact in your job and in our company.
- Ensure the delivery of primary and secondary sales targets in the assigned area. These targets need to be delivered at the SKU/Brands/Segment/account/distribution/area level so that the optimum sales mix is maintained ensuring business sustainability and hygiene.
- Managing monthly & annual forecast at SKU/Brand/account/distribution/territory/area level using both the historical data as well as plans received from the region. This forecast will also include numeric expansion and market insights gained by the ASM through market visits.
- Ensure relevant brand / SKU availability is driven by channel/segment to maximize reach for the category.
- Channel Visibility-Exploit channel potentials at territory level through availability & visibility of relevant brands/SKU’s. and merchandising through relevant POS tools.
- Ensure placement and maintenance of merchandising tools to capture maximum visibility for higher returns and conduct and provide traders incentives as per agreed KPI’s
- Identify gap and opportunity analysis of Market
- Stay well informed of the developments (latest consumer & trade prices, promotions, new launches, visibility and trade margins) in the area. Ensure timely reporting to the supervisors.