- Candidate with knowledge of Supply chain or willing to learn the supply chain scope.
- The analyst to conduct data analysis to improve our supply chain operations.
- Minimise number of workflow escalations by ensuring all work are processed within agreed service timelines.
- Ensure OpCo queries/issues are attended to and resolved in a timely, responsible and proactive manner.
What we ask
- Knowledge of supply chain finance and accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple activities successfully.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Proactive and willingness to learn.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance or equivalent with 3 to 6 years working experience
What we offer
- Exposure to varies process of supply chain process in multiple stakeholders.
- Guidance from senior supply chain analyst for problem solving and action plan.
- Participate and contribute in special projects, as assigned.
- Support new and existing team members through proper knowledge transfer, sharing of resource, knowledge and experience and best practice thereby ensuring quality is maintained through any staff transition.
Supply Chain Finance:
- Run production order settlement and closing
- Execute product costing
- Prepare distribution and shipment cost and book accruals
- Prepare stock provision, Inventory write off, price variance fresh milk and material loss report
- Reconcile FI vs COPA and run top down and investigate any unassigned amount in COPA
- Booking of accounting transactions based on OpCo's input
- On Time execution of all Runbook related activities
- Participate in month end operational discussions (pre-close meeting, post mortem meetings etc) with OpCo
- Perform Balance Sheet reconciliation and analyse and discuss long outstanding items with stakeholders.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of reports for OpCo, local government reporting as well as any agreed ad hoc reports required by OpCo.
- Participate in any compliance audits and respond to audit queries
- To back up, assist with and perform Supply Chain Finance tasks as and when required.
- Perform other duties as and when delegated, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required.
- Drive continuous improvement in their areas of operatio
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
- FSSCKL RTR SCF, Kuala Lumpur.