Continuous Improvement Specialist
The Continuous Improvement Specialist assists Department Managers with identifying and improving processes with a Continuous Improvement focus by effective execution through facilitation of projects and training development to provide measurable and sustainable improvements.
What we ask
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor degree preferred or relevant work experience or a Master’s of Science in management or technical field, or International equivalent, preferred
- Professional experience in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated success in implementing CI concepts through WCOM/ Lean / Six sigma, project and change management;
- Proficient with regulatory requirements and good manufacturing practices
- Applies change management and continuous improvement concepts in collaboration with other departments, colleagues and management
- Engage leadership and team members to adapt approaches in order to assure improvement in operational processes and customer satisfaction
- Creates an environment that motivates and mobilizes team members, colleagues and management in the same direction with an emphasis on a 5S culture
- Strong drive towards customer satisfaction and operational excellence
- Pro-active attitude and people person / team player
- Enthusiastic, able to motivate / engage with colleagues, management and customers
What we offer
The Continuous Improvement Specialist is an essential part of our success by ensuring that we seek to always do better! You will work in collaboration with a diverse range of highly motivated and passionate people - what you do will be fulfilling, impactful and meaningful - deliver healthy nutrition to millions around the world.
We offer a very competitive compensation package including health benefits and 401k. FrieslandCampina also offers you the ability to continue to grow, because that development benefits both our products and your career.
- Proven ability to architect and implement integrated solutions for breakthrough continuous improvement.
- Demonstrates ability to attract, lead, coach, motivate, and develop others.
- Understanding, supporting and leading the implementation of Manufacturing techniques (waste elimination, parts flow and pull) and CI methodologies.
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix structure.
- Works across business segments to conceive and implement lean continuous improvement value streams to enable the operability of processes.
- Stays current on continuous improvement trends and methodologies.
- Engages across functional departments providing expertise and manpower to the extent possible when process improvement is required.