Business Procurement Manager Capex and Logistic Services
Manage and further improve the supply base for CAPEX and Logistic Services. Manage the Procurement portfolio and driving strategic programs developed by Global Category Procurement. Negotiate and contract with the objective to get the materials and services delivered in full to FrieslandCampina while capturing financial benefits, added value and enhancing contract compliance; manage change process that results from the strategy execution.
What we ask
• Minimally 5-7 years’ experience in Procurement, preferably in Raw and/or packaging materials and wants to broaden his/her experience to Indirect Materials and Services.
• Speak/write in Thai & English proficiently.
• Effective and engaging communication style
• Professional knowledge/skills powerpoint and excel
• Preferably SAP
• Positive mindset & perseverance, willingness to be successful, winning mindset.
• Strong personality, able to work autonomously in a demanding environment, meaning hands-on problem solving skills are needed
• High level of proactivity, self-starting and dynamic attitude, able to organize and prioritize workload
• Able to deal with high level of complexity: develop solutions across brands and across functional departments
• Able to interact with all levels of the organization including senior management
• Relationship builder and strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with suppliers and stakeholders (internal and external) in an effective and efficient way
• Able to lead people, in every aspect of leadership (direction setting, performance management, coaching, delivering results) and has the ambition, skills and mindset to become the Procurement manager of the local team within 1-1,5 years.
What we offer
FrieslandCampina Thailand is the affiliate of Royal FrieslandCampina and has been here since 1967. We produce and sell variety of dairy products under brand name Foremost, Ship, Falcon and My Boy. The extensive product range of quality products includes pasteurized milk, UHT milk, yoghurt drinks, and condensed milk. We believe our current and future success depends largely on the quality of our employees. For this reason, Foremost wants to offer an attractive, challenging and inspiring working environment where employees are encouraged to develop themselves both professional and personally.
• Leads the tactical and strategic sourcing of all Capex projects for FrieslandCampina Thailand as well las all logistic Suppliers for Ambient, chilled and B2C.
• Work close together with the global and regional Capex and Logistics Categories led by the Global Category managers and implement global and regional Programs.
• Provide input for Global Categories to identify Opportunities regional.
• Drives and implements a ‘value creation’ strategy that aims at maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness for FrieslandCampina with the lowest Total Cost of Ownerships in mind. This may include looking at different operating models, commercial models, ways of working, etc.
• Manage supplier selection, tendering, negotiation and contracting and developing existing suppliers to grow with us.
• Manages internal client relationships with key stakeholders and work together to improve the cost, service levels and KPI’s from our vendors
• Provide accurate information and support to ensure smooth procure-to-pay process
• Ensure implementation and compliance of Corporate procurement policies and controls
• Maintain business integrity and ethics by adhering to the code of conduct
• Ensure compliance of all commercial agreements
• Perform procurement role in management of invoice and payment process
• Review & Monitor accuracy of Procurement data management