Accounts Payable Process Specialist
Process specialist or expert in end to end process of Accounts Payables. The role require a person to look at the process improvement, harmonization or standardization in the end to end Accounts Payable process. This role is responsible to ensure that any improvement is align with the internal control framework where ever applicable. Lead the change communication to the internal parties and stakeholder when there is a process change or improvement within the AP function. Lead the global project discussion for AP function with the other FSSC location whenever applicable.
What we ask
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent and/or a professional accountancy qualification from a recognized university.
- Knowledge on International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS).
- At least 4 years of experience in the finance function.
- Knowledge of finance applications and processes.
- Exposure to SAP.
- Shared service experience is an added advantage
What we offer
- Our FSSC location is at Quill 9, Petaling Jaya. Our colleagues are diversified in ethnicity, gender and languages.
- Opportunity to work in a different department (eg. AR, RTR, Tax, Master data, PSSC, Innovation & Project, Master Data, Operating Company etc)
- Training & learning, short term assignment
- Contribute to the strategy for the Accounts Payable process and contribute to the development of the strategy
- Contribute to the implementation of Policy Plan financial guidelines within the Accounts Payable department and carry out the work within the assigned work field.
- Analyze financial related processes, identify and analyze potential financial risk areas with the organization and administrations.
- Ensure information, keep information up to date, monitor external and external developments, attend to relevant seminars/training and share relevant information.
- Define, plan, manage and execute (or ensure executions of) assigned finance-related projects and CI, with the project management guidelines.
- Take part in large change projects or lead projects regarding Accounts Payable processes.
- Advise on and support implementation of Internal Control Framework and Segregation Of Duties.
- Expert in the Accounts Payable end to end process and provide advice/guidance/feedback on any system/process improvement or implementation in the Accounts Payable department.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
Accounts payable department has certain manual process that can be improved and automated. We are more than happy to receive any ideas and suggestion from anyone in order to improve our internal processes. We have operation team that able to share out the current process and will bring you up to speed on the pain area in executing their daily activity..