Do you want to play an important role in optimizing the production processes in one of our most interesting production facilities’ on side Veghel? Do you have the expertise and creativity to come up with the best possible modifications, do trouble shooting and cooperate in the building our new factory? FrieslandCampina site Veghel is looking for a driven and proactive Process Technologist that contributes in the production of Lactoferrin for now and generations to come.
Wat we vragen
We are looking for a driven candidate who can be the technological linking pin for the production of lactoferrin. In this dynamic environment you address several topics simultaneously in the current production plant. The other 50% of your time you will be acting as the link between production and the project that’s building the new factory.
- Relevant Bachelor/Master Degree preferably in Process Technology or Process Engineering;
- Experience in a similar position within the Food industry is a pre;
- Hands-on mentality
- Be able to communicate on different levels and be able to motivate people;
- Knowledge in milk or whey processing is a plus;
- Solid Communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Well-developed Planning and Organization skills;
- Driven to take proactive ownership by analyzing and offering solutions.
Wat we bieden
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards.
- We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.
- It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
You are part of a professional team which contains 20 co-workers. As a Process Technologist lactoferrin your duties and responsibilities amongst others will be:
- Responsible for improving the manufacturing processes which contribute to safety, quality, yield and/or sustainability improvement or cost decrease;
- Supporting root cause analysis in case of complaints, quality or process deviations (trouble shooting);
- Proposing modifications and projects for process improvement and providing expertise in investment projects and coordinate the implementation in production;
- Improving the registration and update of technological knowledge by Standard Operating Procedures, process descriptions and project reports; training of operational specialists;
- Acting as the linking pin between operation and project.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.