Continuous Improvement Specialist
As a Continuous Improvement Specialist you will be part of a team responsible for driving Performance Excellence in our Supply Chain organization of Maasdam. You will focus on areas e.g. OEE, OPE, Preventive-and Planned Maintenance, Performance Control System, Mindset and Behaviours and training needs of the workforce. As a Continuous Improvement specialist, you will implement a continuous improvement programme for FrieslandCampina Maasdam (WCOM Reloaded) and lead the organisation towards a continuous improving location.
Wat we vragen
To be a successful Continuous Improvement Specialist, you can/have:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar role within the industry, such as Food, Chemical or Pharma, combined with the ability to work in a consulting environment.
- Experience with Operational Excellence (e.g. WCOM), TPM, Six Sigma and Lean
- A successful track record in leading transformation processes within the industry
- Transfer skills and knowledge to site change agents and team members through coaching, mentoring, and training
- Build teams and implement through people and change behaviors
- Coach, constructively challenge, and thereby change the behavior of change leader, change agents and team members while generating enthsiasm - Rapidly identify key issues from a wide range of complex data, tell a story and quantify opportunities
- Results: we do what we say we will do, practical and pragmatic approach and results, commitment to deliver sustainable value, the site objectives at the center of everything we do, people deliver more than they thought was possible, rewards based on value creation
- Genuine, doing vs thinking, learn from mistakes, personal attitude and relationships are more important that position.
Wat we bieden
Your salary is based on:
- The weighting of your job;
- Your experience and your training;
FrieslandCampina does not however only compensate its employees with monetary rewards’;We also consider it important for our people to continue to grow;After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it.
That’s why we invest in relevant training courses in your particular discipline.The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
By undertaking gap analyses on performance and capability at our sites you will assess the current state. You will take into account the level of preventive maintenance, focus improvement and training needs of the workforce. Based on your analysis and the future state model, you will design a roadmap for Maasdam. As a Continuous Improvement Specialist you will discuss the outcome of your analysis and the roadmap with the CI Manager and determine next steps. You will drive transformation process towards performance excellence during a period of 2-3 months. This can include CAPEX investments. By auditing the plant performance and cost performance you will measure the progress of the site. And if additional changes are required you will once again drive these changes and support the site. Eventually you will focus on process variability reduction to continuously improve the performance of the sites. In this role you can reach out to the broad FrieslandCampina community focused on continuous improvement and safety to share best practices and increase awareness. You are part of the Maasdam CI team and will report to the CI Manager of Maasdam - Rotterdam.
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
As the local CI lead of Maasdam you manage a team of people that represent various departments. You report to the CI manager of the production locations Maasdam and Rotterdam.