Strategic Partnership Controller
We are looking for a Strategic Partnership Controller. As a Strategic Partnership controller, you are responsible for the financial management of our external manufacturing, co-packing and tolling agreements. Partnership controlling provides an unique opportunity to work at the intersection of supply chain and commerce. Being in the Supply Chain Finance team you are responsible for typical supply chain finance topics such as analyzing on (external) manufacturing results, mass balance controlling and providing support in business cases. In addition, you are the right hand of the Strategic Partnership Director in the search for new opportunities and the financial validation of new deals. We are looking for someone who is analytically strong, cost aware and has a can do mentality.
Wat we vragen
In order to be successful in this position, we expect that you to have the following qualifications:
- Constructive challenger
- Cost aware and result driven
- Hands on, with a can do mentality
- Communication skills (both in stakeholder management and in maintaining/ creating a network)
- Pragmatic seeking implementable solutions and driving for speed
- Master Degree, preferably Business Finance
- 3-5 years of relevant (finance) work experience (prerably in Operations Finance (experience with factories/supply chain) and/ or Sales)
- Experience in setting-up business cases for business decisions
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel (incl. pivots), Powerpoint) and experience with SAP and BW
- Fluent Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
Wat we bieden
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it’s important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
The Food & Beverage Supply Chain is facing a challenging business agenda for the coming years, in which the Strategic Partnership team plays a significant role. This is an unique opportunity to become a crucial part of the Supply Chain Finance team that will help to drive this agenda.
Your main tasks & responsibilities are the following:
- Report and analyze Partnership results for external manufacturing and co-packing. These include amongst others variance/trend analysis; actual performance reporting and cost tracking according contractual agreements;
- Responsible for daily financial management of partnership relations, including financial settlements of agreements, etc.
- Build relationships with the financial counterparts at external manufacturers, will be seen as a trusted partner;
- Support stakeholders with clear business insights, both ad-hoc responding to questions and pro-actively sharing of insights;
- Review and challenge calculations with high complexity to check and analyze settlements with high monetary value which are part of the partnership deals;
- Responsible for the (financial) performance of partners in line with the contract and SLA’s (a.o. mass balance controlling).
Ons teamZie alle collega's op LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
The head office is located in Amersfoort. You will be working in the Business Group FrieslandCampina Food & Beverage, within the Supply Chain Finance team. You are based in Amersfoort and will report to the Manager Finance Plan & Deliver.