Channel Marketing Manager Industry
FrieslandCampina Professional is looking for a (Junior) Channel Marketing Manager for the Industry channel (B2B), with specific responsibility for the Cream portfolio. As (Junior) Channel Marketing Manager Cream you will be part of the Global Channel Marketing Industry team. In this role you will lead product launches and portfolio projects in the Industry channel on an international, pan- European scale. You will have a key role in a developing team spirit and a winning culture.
Wat we vragen
- Academic/Master level and 3+ years of experience
- Marketeer or other commercial role marketeer with experience in market research, project management incl. (lean) innovation and customer support
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strategic, hands-on, analytical, out-of-the box thinking
- Proven track record in building relationships, stakeholder management up to MD level and (new) business development.
- Excellent communication, influencing and persuasiveness skills in a multi-culture, multi-country and multi-disciplinary environment to build close and result oriented partnerships
- Open and outspoken, curious and creative
- B2B marketing experience is a plus
- Languages: fluent in Dutch and English
- Travelling about once every 2 months (Benelux/ Europe)
Wat we bieden
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package so you can enjoy it
- Competitive pension scheme, holiday allowance of 8%, end year allowance 3%, bonus scheme, flexible working hours and the ability to work from home.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support of cross disciplinary movement within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office, and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
- Strategy – Implement the strategic and business plans (projects) with cross-functional teams to ensure excellent (B2B) customer experience and business (operational) continuity.
- Strategic Customers - Support strategic customers plans and visits together with Sales and R&D within the Bakery and Meals segment.
- People – As Channel Marketeer you will pro-actively work on multidisciplinary projects such as new product development and (digital) product launches.
- Pricing- Support the pricing team with accurate market data and development.
- Portfolio Management– Support and drive portfolio optimization of the Cream portfolio across Europe. Strives for continuous performance management to identify opportunities to enhance the portfolio mix as well as the execution and implementation of the 12Q portfolio initiatives.
- Innovation - Generate, collect and drive ideas for innovation together with sales (regions) and development. Additionally, work closely with MarCom, Digital and Sales to prepare market introduction, promotion and roll-out at customers.
- Communication – Together with the other marketeers and communication you will steer and support the yearly Trend Report Campaign, work on Cream Industry (digital) content e.g. photo & movies shooting for the FC-P branding and cream segment.
Ons teamZie alle collega's op LinkedIn
FThe Industry channel is the largest channel within FrieslandCampina Professional and delivers the majority of the value. Our multidisciplinary, global Industry team delivers a broad scale of high quality dairy ,non-dairy and vegan solutions for Baking & Pastry, Desserts, Beverages, Chocolate, Ready Meals and Pizza applications based on encapsulates, proteins, milkfat, cream and cheese to large industrial players to enable them to win in their market.
In the Cream segment we offer a broad portfolio for all bakery & savoury applications from crème patissière to cream sauce for ready meals. Did you know that we deliver the filling and Cream for Hema’s famous tompouce, ingredients for the famous ‘’Dutch kroket’’, Pure Belgium Chocolate mousse and Potato Gratin to our key customers?
Are you a strategic and commercially savvy marketing professional with strong communication and analytical skills? Do you like to build a customer-intimacy model, delve into our growth markets and growing categories? Then this position is the perfect opportunity to use your curiosity and analytical thinking combined with hands on the job.