This role sits within the Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) Department of Specialised Nutrition (SN) which implement the Product Portfolio Strategy through the Premium, Super & Ultra-premium categories in the operating countries. To ride the wave of value growth through premiumization, there has been an increase in the number and intensity of projects aimed at implementing product innovation/ renovation within the super/ ultra-premium segments, whilst sustaining the mainstream and premium volume driver brands.
In order to strengthen our position and fulfill our growth ambition in Specialized Nutrition we are looking for a project manager to implement our innovation projects. You will be part of an organization that is driven by purpose, nourishing by nature.
You will be interacting with colleagues in commerce, (medical) marketing, R&D and supply chain from our locations in Europe and Asia.
The SN Project Manager and will be responsible for managing projects governed by SN , primarily product, packaging innovations, compliance, contingency and value engineering.
The position will be based in the Netherlands (Amersfoort, and part-time Wageningen, Beilen).
Wat we vragen
o be successful in this position you are/have:
- Academic degree preferably in life sciences/nutrition/food technology
- At least 8 years of experience is similar/relevant role
- Knowledge of the nutrition industry from a product innovation implementation perspective which include regulations across countries in which the brands operates.
- Commercial savviness to understand business impact of project scope, requirements & decisions made.
- Adoption of Frieslandcampina project management way-of-working, including the use of proper stage gating, documentation & reporting tools
- Knowledge of the Frieslandcampina structure & network in order to implement required tasks to meet project objectives & deliverables
- Analytical & insightful thinking to be able to anticipate & preempt issues and risks
- Cross-functional project team leadership, communication & influencing skills to lead projects across geographies, functions & business units
- Strong stakeholder management across functions and business levels
- Organizational sensitivity to collaborate with other functions & business units;
- Drive for results with process as enabler;
- Resilience to work through project issues;
- Project management skills – inherently structured, organized, with ability to evaluate objectively
- Virtual team communication skills given the global context of the project & organizational complexity
Wat we bieden
- A challenging international environment, never a dull moment and a place to grow
- A workplace where you can really make a difference and have impact by successfully realizing changes
- Excellent terms of employment
- Strong career opportunities
- Responsible for on time in full (OTIF) delivery of projects with respect Time, Money, Quality and Risks to allow for optimal delivery of results. This is through regular and purposeful engagement of cross-functional team members to ensure that workstreams deliver as planned.
- Overall responsibility for project deliverables which are usually financially justifiable innovation
- Develop purposeful & workable structures for projects/ programs new to SN with interrelating business groups
- Monitor and report on milestone development with proper risk management and mitigation plans.
- Able to facilitate issue resolution to advance the project forward while maintaining focus on deliverables
- Ensure constant engagement, alignment & motivation of cross-functional teams for optimal performance to be able to deliver the tasks as planned
- Manage changes through team engagement & process optimisation which result from the constantly evolving external environment such as regulatory changes
Ons teamZie alle collega's op LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will operate as the Project Manager in the total PPM for BG SN. In this role you will hierarchically report to the Director Project Management and based in Amersfoort.