Technical Consultant - Salesforce
FrieslandCampina is looking for an experienced Salesforce Technical Consultant to strengthen our Centre of Excellence team.
You will be the link between the business and technical teams to drive successful digital marketing campaigns and journeys. Therefore, the role has a strong focus on marketing automation tools including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot and internal solutions.
Wat we vragen
To succeed in this role, you should bring in a solid technical skill set including:
- 3+ years of experience delivering Salesforce projects
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Pardot to develop business solutions
- Hands-on experience configuring Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot, including customer journeys and marketing campaigns
- The ability to act as a translator; making sure needs and requirements are interpreted the right way and developed solutions will be used effectively
- Familiarity with marketing strategy, analytics, and technologies is a plus
- Experience with agile way of working is a plus
- Energy to drive change and new ways of go
- Experience working in multinational teams
- Degree level education
- Fluent in English
Wat we bieden
- Unique company culture of Dutch heritage and international presence .
- We offer great work life balance, and competitive salary & benefits package.
- Diverse training and mentoring programs to help you grow on your own professional journey
- Exceptional support via cross disciplinary data-driven programs within the company to broaden your knowledge and growth paths
- A friendly and informal working environment, yet professional team members as sparring partners
- Autonomy and trust to create longer term impact that helps bring better nutrition to the world
- Free cheese and milk at lunch in the central office and barista coffee to help you go through your working days with a lot of joy
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce business analyst with strong affinity with marketing automation tools like Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Pardot. This role is based in Amersfoort, Netherlands.
You work closely with business stakeholders in the organization to identify business requirements, validate solution design, and drive implementation together with a team of developers. Besides that, you also work in close collaboration with other teams responsible for web and data & analytics to create end-to-end sustainable solutions.
Although you are part of the IT function, you will be embedded in the commercial digital team as part of a multi-functional group. In your role, you will lead the configuration of SalesForce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot solutions for our Professional brands.
- You spend time with clients to understand and define business requirements and lead the implementation of projects in time and in full.
- Collaborate with developers to test and verify that the solutions meet the requirements
- Participate in key meetings such as requirements workshops, user acceptance testing and end user training sessions
- Besides marketing automation, you should also expect to be involved in a wider range of other Salesforce projects
- Influence stakeholders and the business strategy with new opportunities and ideas / art of the possible
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and be a trusted sparring partner and thought leader
- Adopt a flexible and proactive working approach to respond to changing requirements and business objectives while challenge in the interest of the company
Ons teamZie alle collega's op LinkedIn
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.
We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world