Global Consumer Insights Intern
The Global Consumer Insights team acts as a center of excellence in the field of Insights for the Consumer Dairy Business. It is responsible for leading the data & insights transformation by developing standardized methodologies, and digitizing and evolving traditional research tools into more agile and cost-efficient tools. It also acts as sparring partner of the Global Commercial teams by conducting globally-initiated research studies to answer their business questions and in identifying innovation opportunities from consumer data. Lastly, it provides support/guidance to the Fighting Units in their business and research questions.
Wat we vragen
For you to qualify in this position, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- University Bachelor/Master/s edutcation or 3rd/4rth year HBO Bachelor level, majoring in Business or Marketing
- A team player with great interpersonal skills to interact and collaborate with colleagues from different countries
- Knowledge of marketing research
- Proficient communication and writing skills in English
- Digital-savvy: Knowledge/Experience in using Qualtrics or other digital survey tools
- Available for a duration of 6 months
Wat we bieden
An internship position with the Global Consumer Insights team based in Amersfoort, Netherlands. In his/her capacity as Intern, this role will entail assisting the Global Consumer Insights managers in undertaking and coordinating adhoc/bespoke consumer insights projects which are initiated globally and locally as needed. This role will also require testing and implementing global research protocols and methodologies for specific studies with roll-outs across the world. Clientele will consist of marketers from the Global Commercial teams and the local Consumer Insights researchers/analysts from the different countries in APAC and EMEA regions.
Assists/Supports the Global CI managers in the conduct of adhoc research studies & in setting-up global standard research protocols.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- To manage day-to-day coordination of requirements relating to adhoc global research projects (e.g. testing of questionnaire links, stimuli compilation)
- To take charge of collecting information from the various countries needed to establish standard data thresholds of specific research methodologies (e.g. brand trackers, concept tests)
- To develop and program questionnaires as in Qualtrics
- To analyze reports and help prepare research presentation decks
- To do write-ups/summaries of research projects completed
- To prepare regular communiqués/bulletins that inform stakeholders of team accomplishments/ongoing projects
- To extract figures from the global information dashboard to answer specific business questions
For thousands of people every day, we are more than just a dairy company. To our farmers, our employees, the communities we serve, the businesses we work with and the people to whom we bring happiness, FrieslandCampina means something more. For them it's not just about what we do, but who we are.We value talented people from any background who want to contribute to something bigger than themselves. We encourage all of our employees to make decisions that benefit our entire company. At FrieslandCampina we own our own career and act accordingly. We trust you to make a difference in your job and influence the bigger picture. Working at FrieslandCampina means you are contributing to a better world.
You will work in the DMI Team, which represents Digital, Media, Insight, Data & Analytics and eCommerce for the Consumer Dairy business group. Your responsibility is to bring data into insights and drive strategic ans operational decision making; both and the business group as well as the local operating company.