B2B Marketeer Early Life Nutrition
B2B Marketeer Early Life Nutrition
FrieslandCampina Ingredients (B2B) is looking for a Marketeer to join the Global Marketing team of our Early Life Nutrition segment, to give infants a great start in life. In this role, you will contribute to and execute part of the global marketing strategy, with the aim to further accelerate value growth. This role includes understanding and acting upon the context (market, consumers), customers, competitors and our company’s capabilities within Early Life Nutrition. It also means defining sound tactics on proposition, product portfolios, place (availability) and pricing.
Wat we vragen
- Academic/master level, preferably in marketing, food technology, technical business admin or business economics
- 6-8 years relevant working experience, preferably in the Infant Nutrition industry in a Marketing and/or Business development role
- Result oriented, creative with excellent problem solving, analytical and influencing skills
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Experienced in creating impactful digital touch points in the customer journey from a marketing perspective
- Being able to see the bigger picture in a complex environment (helicopter view), yet persistent to drive successful execution
Wat we bieden
Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training. FrieslandCampina offers not only a competitive salary but also training and education on the job because it's important for our people to continue to grow. After all, your development is not only good for your career; our products also benefit from it. The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor. It is, after all, the most effective way to learn.
The B2B Marketeer reports to the Global Marketing Director Early Life Nutrition who sits in the Netherlands. The position is based in Amersfoort. You will be part of the global Segment Marketing team of Early Life Nutrition.
The main job responsibilities are:
- Contributing to and executing a defined part of the marketing strategy
- Driving value chain analyses and developing the product/portfolio, place, positioning, price strategy per channel
- Delivering on Innovation. Initiate, lead, drive and support innovation projects
- Supporting segment and FCI branding initiatives. Drive effective market visibility via seminars, exhibitions, demonstrations efficient (digital/social media) tools
- Active alignment with Sales, Development, Pricing and Product Management on segment priorities and delivery thereof
- Leveraging and building external networks (e.g. KOL, industry network, customers)
FrieslandCampina Ingredients (FCI) is a world-class, global leader in dairy and plant-based value-added, healthy and functional ingredients and solutions. In close cooperation with customers and through the exchange of in-depth expertise, FCI helps customers to win in the market especially in the areas where nutrition matters most, such as for infants, elderly people, for delivering performance and medical nutrition. The business group serves the infant & toddler nutrition, medical nutrition, food, beverage, pharmaceutical and feed industries with natural, value-added ingredients and dedicated innovations. FCI is a global business with sales offices, dedicated ingredient research and production facilities around the world in the Netherlands, Germany, United States, Indonesia, China, Singapore, Japan, Brazil, Egypt, New Zealand and India.