QA Sales Manager
Driving continuous improvement of the customer quality experience is key to build and maintain strong customer relations.
As an experienced QA Sales Manager you are comfortable in building trust at demanding customers, pro-active and able to deal with changing and sometimes conflicting customer requirements.
To assure QA/RA related customer requirements are understood at market-segment level you function as first point of contact at the relevant management level and support them in translating this into practical solutions. This position is based 50/50 Amersfoort/Meppel.
Wat we vragen
- Academic degree in Food technology, microbiology or similar education
- 3-5 years working experience in Food industry on management level
- Knowledge in the field of production technology, training and quality management
- You have a good understanding Quality Assurance at the customers in Food, Performance and Medical Nutrition, an antenna for relevant industry trends and you are service oriented.
- You love to work in interdisciplinary teams in a multicultural environment, you are a structured person and you are used to taking own responsibility.
- You are customer focused and are able to act with speed and decisiveness to achieve the best results.
- You take responsibility for your work and are continuously looking for new opportunities to make a change.
Wat we bieden
- Your salary is based on the weighting of your job, your experience and your training.
- Ranges of technical and personal development trainings and education on the job as we value the growth of our people.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge and experience of the team of 50 people with various experience and international background.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Defining the Business Group Ingredients (BGI) ambition & strategy on Quality Assurance for the relevant customers in Food, Performance and Medical Nutrition.
- Alignment of customer Quality- objectives with BGI-QA objectives
- Building and maintaining pro-active global relations with QA representatives of key-customers
- Preparing and making agreements with customers on assuring quality compliance
- Supporting high-impact issues follow-up & managing customer relationship
- Driving and working together in the QA Sales Team to assure customer questions/specification reviews/ questionnaires are being processed in a timely and effective manner
- Coordination of agenda during customer audits between customer and production location & managing customer expectations beforehand.
- Preparing and giving updates to management teams on QA performance in relevant segment
- Following trends, requirements & developments at side of the customer and translate this to awareness and prioritization within BGI-QA. Managing customer expectations in subsequent follow up.
- Driving integration and harmonization between customer requirements (and way of working) and RFC systems and capabilities.
- Supports development of process flows and underlying documents critical for customer satisfaction (crisis management, complaints handling, labelling process, change control process) and create awareness at customer were relevant.
- Building and maintaining QA-performance dashboards and support/ initiate CAPA process when not on target.
You report to the Manager QA Sales BGI. In this role you are able to work independent and in close cooperation with the QA sales team, the global sales & marketing organization (and its Regional Sales Offices in USA, Brasil, China and Singapore), Development and the wider QA-BGI team (including Operations). You are part of the QA-Sales team BGI. You aim to be part of the “trusted conscience of FrieslandCampina Ingredients”.